2016 Rio Olympics Discussion Thread: Doo-Doo Water, Zika, and Crime Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cause he was supressed homosexual. Usain is 100% straight

he is narcissist sociopath who happened to be elite level athlete. He hated Powell equally as much as Ben Johnson. If you ask him about Bolt's records he doesn't even put it into perspective, nor anyone elses records, the only one who comes close to the level of arrogance is Michael Johnson, but he is more insidious on his vices as Donovan knows all about that.

he is narcissist sociopath who happened to be elite level athlete. He hated Powell equally as much as Ben Johnson. If you ask him about Bolt's records he doesn't even put it into perspective, nor anyone elses records, the only one who comes close to the level of arrogance is Michael Johnson, but he is more insidious on his vices as Donovan knows all about that.

lol

giphy.gif

Carl Lewis was not a very nice guy
Bolt does seem über nice though. He didn't even give that idjit who ran over his leg with a segway the slightest bit of a hard time.

Yeah, it's going to be ugly

Jamaicans might drop a baton or have a transition zone violation but between their 9.85 linebacker and Bolt's running start last 100, they are a lock.

Bolt does seem über nice though. He didn't even give that idjit who ran over his leg with a segway the slightest bit of a hard time.
I thought it was so cool he took picture with the 3 heptathlon athletes after he won. That Thiam chick is living the dream. 21 year old student, wins gold and beat Ennis and then take pics with Bolt after his gold

yeah Donovan does. He was my childhood hero and watching Michael Johnson fake that injury at the skydome was bigger for me than if the raps won the championship. Amazing how much of a spectacle that was. 2 men claiming to be the fastest, compete in 150 in front of 50 thousand screaming Canadians. I watch that race at least once a year

Yeah everyones reactions gave it away. Will definantly have to check it out.

Getting killed at work, chilling out and watching track would be very appealing

Smoothest 400m you will ever see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back