2016 Rio Olympic Wrestling Discussion

It's being reported that Asgarov failed his test for 2012 at 60kg. Coleman Scott could get bumped to silver or gold as the other top two failed. Damn!

Probably the tightest match I've seen Sadulaev in. Kudiyamagomedov (#2 in the world) at 2015 Russian Nationals. Tremendous match.

This is crazy
It's being reported that Asgarov failed his test for 2012 at 60kg. Coleman Scott could get bumped to silver or gold as the other top two failed. Damn!

Hmmm we have one country (called the USA) that is under USADA, an anti-doping agency so strict and thorough
that the people tested are subjected random BLOOD and urine testing ANY TIME and ANYWHERE. Literally, as in athletes are required to fill out where they are and will be and notify when when they change locations. The the tester which shows up at around 6am then proceeds to follow the subject around everywhere including the bathroom till they get their sample. The sample is then taken I'm a recorded chain of custody, including being handcuffed to the suitcase. Each test costs around 40,000. With no allegations or evidence of the FBI or CIA, or USA Wrestling and USADA covering up..

Vs the well documented incidents and scandals, abs state sponsored doping and now 3 medalists stripped... and their entire team outside of 65kg and 84 kg, had gas tank/horsepower issues out of nowhere across all 3 styles (that don't even have the pressure and overconfidence issues of Burrough's as a legitimate alternative reason).when the Russians were actually being tested again

But hey @Grappler111 "thinks" US wrestlers are on steroids because according to his hatred and jealously of the us wrestlers to compensate for not being from a power country. Likes to say that's the only way we win :rolleyes:.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary..

I know the US should just pay athletes to transfer here. Why develop our own athletes when we can just bring them in and claim them as our own till called out on it.. just like Grappler111

Spencer Lee is absolutely incredible

Mark Hall with a crazy win over AZE in the semis. Kid he beat was a stud.

I wish Flo would do a documentary on Lee. The Strittmatters have done such a great job with him!

Lee comes from behind to win the final 11-9. Dude he wrestled was huge and very awkward.

Damn, pissed off I missed that match. Sounds like it was a barn burner.

Probably the tightest match I've seen Sadulaev in. Kudiyamagomedov (#2 in the world) at 2015 Russian Nationals. Tremendous match.

Word on the interim J'Den Cox is playing football his 5th year at Mizzu but still wants to compete in 2020.

The Azeri was very good at "gamesmanship"

I did lol at the fake handshake to a single leg.

There was a pro fighter who used to post in the OT who did a fake glove tap to a hook a KO.

He got run off of Sherdog when the video surfaced.

I did lol at the fake handshake to a single leg.

There was a pro fighter who used to post in the OT who did a fake glove tap to a hook a KO.

He got run off of Sherdog when the video surfaced.
Lol sounds like a scumbag, and to be fair. Not all foreigners do it, except for maybe most of the Azeri's. But UWW needs to Crack down on and punish much harder. The singlet grab should have been a point not warning.

But I'll give credit to the mat ref at helping to keep both wrestlers calm than power tripping. The table judge who called them up with a direct look at the singlet grab is the one I'm annoyed at lol

Damn, pissed off I missed that match. Sounds like it was a barn burner.

It was. Kid is incredible. I said it maybe 2 years ago and I'm going to say it again (although very begrudgingly now). I don't think he loses in college. I really believe that he is that good. If he can grow into a full sized 125er, no one can match him.

Fix takes bronze. Beat a Ukranian who was a former cadet world champ and has had senior level success.

Impossible not to love Fix.

Back