2016 Green Bay Packers Which key player gets injured first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linsley is on PUP. He's out for at least 6 games.

If I had it my way it would be this to start the season off (it'll change once Linsley is back and healthy):

Bak / Lang / Tretter / Bulaga / Spriggs

But TT and Fat Mike will probably send Barclay or Taylor out there, which would be absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Wtf this Sitton news is garbage. Getting nothing for him (even a comp pick for letting him go after the season, we know how Ted likes those) is ridiculous given how good he is. What are they replacing him with now? Unless the guy like burned every bridge behind the scenes or his back issues are serious business then this is stupid. They have a realistic chance to win a SB and they go for a long term move instead of focusing on this season

{<jimmies}

Barrington is a mild surprise cut but ive personally never really thought highly of him and it was telling to me that he was playing snaps the last preseason game. They seem to value pass coverage with the ILBs this year which Martinez and Thomas are much better at. I didn't think Bradford would get cut he looked improved. The long snapper got cut, not sure what they're doing there (edit: they are resigning Goode he must be healthy again) Glad Brice and Hawkins made it theyve had great camps. I liked what I've seen from Callahan but I don't really want 3 QBs, seems like a waste of a roster spot but someone would have grabbed him, if they can flip him for something that's a plus I guess. Kinda surprised they kept 7 WRs (including Janis but is out now) seems like a lot but nobody really deserved to get cut. Allison was great but it was a numbers game for him, hopefully get him on the PS

I'm guessing Tretter moves to LG when Linsley comes back. But until then? I don't really have any faith in anyone there. This better not blow up in Teds face

Sitton signs with the Bears!
Barrington signs with the Chiefs.

So we lose a great LG and he signs with the division rival.

on the plus side, the bears are still not a threat at all and now, any success they do have, I can feel a little better about knowing it will kill my diehard bears friends to have a former packer being the fucking star of their o-line.

Everything was going great this off season,finally , now the sitton news ,ol teddy strikes again

They were talking this morning that Sitton was pouting because the Packers told him they were not going to negotiate a new contract during the season. He may have called their bluff and was giving his walking papers as a result,

They were talking this morning that Sitton was pouting because the Packers told him they were not going to negotiate a new contract during the season. He may have called their bluff and was giving his walking papers as a result,

There are rumors about arguments over the Kaepernick situation playing some part.

Mike Daniels talking about Kenny Clark

“I’m going to be candid with you: He’s going to have to play,” Daniels said of Clark. “We’re going to need him. That’s why we brought him in. Liked what you saw out of him. Unfortunately he has some issues going on, but we’ll see. But I would love to get him out there. The more experience you get, the better you play, and that’s why they say it’s good to have vets.”

Now that's fuckin leadership

LOL is that guy related to someone in the front office at Lambeau (sp?)? They're going to at best split the Vikings.
At best? LOL. The Vikings are currently trying to decide between Bradford and Hill. Good luck to those clowns

Daniels is the man. He doesn't BS at all. Glad he got the cover of SI.

As for our record, I think our ceiling is 14-2. I originally had us losing to the Vikings in week 2 and then losing a close one to the Seahawks in December. But I could very well see us winning both of those games, especially week 2, and possibly losing one or two of those three consecutive road games in November.

Signed this guy from the Vikings off waivers, UDFA RB who is small but runs a 4.3 40. Sounds like he impressed there but they already have Peterson, McKinnon on 3rd down/receiving and Asiata as the big short yardage guy so there wasn't any room for him and they couldn't hide him on the practice squad. Burks was cut for him so he'll be the 3rd string RB. Did this last week

Have a fairly easy schedule and most of the tougher non division games are at Lambeau so ill predict 12-13 wins and in contention for a first round bye, please stay healthy, bring back Sitton

Ted is addicted to speed these days. Pressley is a pretty good pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back