2016 Green Bay Packers Which key player gets injured first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read an article today On cheesehead Tv. Lang pretty much says Thompson and Russ ball are "cheap" I hope the packers dont get that rep w with NFL players

I read that too. I think Lang is just being salty. GB never asks it's players to take pay-cuts, they just don't re-sign you, lol.

Letting Lang, Lacy, Hyde and Peppers go wasn't a huge shock. You got one guy who at the age of 29 just had hip and foot surgery, another who refuses to stay out of the buffet line, a jack of all trades/master of none, and an aging vet; who at best is a "situational" player.

I just hope Ted isn't done and can at least get another defensive player this week in FA, and then hit some home-runs in the draft next month.

full
Fat Ed, you fucker... I trusted you!!

Sad that TJ & J-Pep are gone too... I like the return of House & additions of Bennett & Kendricks. Need moooooo defense though obviously... As well as a new RB. Wonder what we'll do there.

Thoughts on AP? LOL. Still not sure how I would feel about that. I say why the fuck not i guess. If anyone is worth taking a gamble on i'd say it's him.

Also...perfect time for a new thread.

Lol the Vikings trying to recreate UCLA's 2013 front seven. Hopefully Kenny Clark doesn't leave In few years.

Honestly I understand this offseason is typical for the Packers but I wish they would jump on a big name just once. Tired of wasted Rodgers best years with a lack of talent around him.
Well they grabbed Bennett... just wish I'd hear Barwin is at least visiting the Packers. He was in Cincinnati yesterday and is with the Rams today. Gggrrrr

full
Fat Ed, you fucker... I trusted you!!

Sad that TJ & J-Pep are gone too... I like the return of House & additions of Bennett & Kendricks. Need moooooo defense though obviously... As well as a new RB. Wonder what we'll do there.

Thoughts on AP? LOL. Still not sure how I would feel about that. I say why the fuck not i guess. If anyone is worth taking a gamble on i'd say it's him.

Also...perfect time for a new thread.
Isn't he too expensive? Blount is still available.

Even if AP wasn't that expensive, his fumble-itis scares me. Especially in the post-season.

But imagine a rejuvenated Adrian Peterson with our offensive line? Doubt it happens though.

Lol the Vikings trying to recreate UCLA's 2013 front seven. Hopefully Kenny Clark doesn't leave In few years.

Honestly I understand this offseason is typical for the Packers but I wish they would jump on a big name just once. Tired of wasted Rodgers best years with a lack of talent around him.

Just once!!!!

So, report I read is that Connor Barwin doesn't even have a meeting with the Pack set up for this week.

I don't even want some big massive signing but I hate how it doesn't sound like the Packers even have a meeting set up with the guy. He'd be a big help on the edge.

I read that too. I think Lang is just being salty. GB never asks it's players to take pay-cuts, they just don't re-sign you, lol.

Letting Lang, Lacy, Hyde and Peppers go wasn't a huge shock. You got one guy who at the age of 29 just had hip and foot surgery, another who refuses to stay out of the buffet line, a jack of all trades/master of none, and an aging vet; who at best is a "situational" player.

I just hope Ted isn't done and can at least get another defensive player this week in FA, and then hit some home-runs in the draft next month.

I hope ted is not using the "do you want to play with the best QB ,or not strategy ?" As a viable strategy to keep or recruit players.

Last edited:
Well they grabbed Bennett... just wish I'd hear Barwin is at least visiting the Packers. He was in Cincinnati yesterday and is with the Rams today. Gggrrrr

Isn't he too expensive? Blount is still available.
Lost a TE and signed two more of similar quality. Not really enough tbh

zo6C2R9dPA3ij_UqVkD9Cu4GOku7P2Jz6meC239i9og.png

Didn't even notice what was going on in the background at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back