2016 Green Bay Packers Which key player gets injured first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Jordy has fractured ribs. Won't practice until Saturday to see if he can go on Sunday or not.

All I ask is if Janis somehow breaks open deep down the field, that Rodgers throws him the ball and let's God decide if he will catch it.

Ok with Jordy possibly out I say

Geronimo and davante man the outside, cobb and TY in the slot, keep Michaels and starks as the primary RB's

that is a lethal combo, that should exploit that overrated girls secondary, and of course sprinkle in cook all over the field!

As soon as I saw Jordy get speared in the ribs I thought of this thread. I knew he was fucked.

Oh well. It just sucks that Aaron has such a special connection with Jordy as I wanted him to be a part of ending the Girls season.

I still don't trust this wr corps without Jordy. Maybe Cook really is the savior

Interesting stat about Davante: He's number 1 when it comes to WRs in tight coverage this season. His catch rate is 69.6 percent. Next best is Alshon Jeffery, and it's not even close - he's at a 60.9 percent catch rate.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...2&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Expect him, Cook and Cobb to ball. Hopefully Geromino has a few splash plays too for good measure.

Lets hope Dallas doesn't turn into a clock chewing, first down making, dink and dunking machine where Aaron sits on the sideline.

Lets hope Dallas doesn't turn into a clock chewing, first down making, dink and dunking machine where Aaron sits on the sideline.

Which is why GB has to score first and hopefully often. Defense needs to give Rodgers at least two extra possessions for the offense to cash in on too.

The Packers are probably screwed in this game. Mike Greenberg picked them to win! That's the kiss of death.

I'm not convinced

Dacante reminds me of dating a girl that you know slept around for years. She may actually be trying to settle down, but you're still worried your dick will fall off if you don't protect yourself.

Interesting stat about Davante: He's number 1 when it comes to WRs in tight coverage this season. His catch rate is 69.6 percent. Next best is Alshon Jeffery, and it's not even close - he's at a 60.9 percent catch rate.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...2&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Expect him, Cook and Cobb to ball. Hopefully Geromino has a few splash plays too for good measure.

I really wanted the Raiders to get Adams. Him and Carr would have been fantastic.

If he balls for like 145+ yards and two TD's; you gotta show him some love, brah!
Ohh yeah if that happens I'm all-in

but,

Dacante reminds me of dating a girl that you know slept around for years. She may actually be trying to settle down, but you're still worried your dick will fall off if you don't protect yourself.

This

Fucking lol.

Home teams winning big so far this weekend. Officiating seems to be very questionable too.

Yeah Bishes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back