2016 Green Bay Packers Which key player gets injured first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty's gonna ball this season. Gunter and Crockett will do the same. The latter is taking Starks' job

Shields will miss 5 or 6 games

Spriggs will see starting time

Janis will be sent to Syria by McCanthy

Yeah I've been reading good things about him. Unfortunently there are a billion WRs on the team, maybe they can hide him on the practice squad or someone gets hurt if he keeps it up.

Didn't really care that yesterday's game was canceled because 5 preseason games is bs, but I like watching preseason for the younger players and guys like that trying to make the team, depth is always important

It's impossible for the Packers to hide wide receivers. Every team is looking at Packer receivers. TT is so good at finding these guys. The Vikings pay more attention to guys on the Packers practice squad than their own. I hated losing Johnson last year.

Ty's gonna ball this season. Gunter and Crockett will do the same. The latter is taking Starks' job

Shields will miss 5 or 6 games

Spriggs will see starting time

Janis will be sent to Syria by McCanthy
Regarding Janis...I'd rather Mccarthy goes to Syria instead

I'm so ready for the football season to start. But fuck you, NFL for putting both my teams against each other in WEEK 1 though...

Will be a greeeeat game. Just wish it wasn't the first game.

Hopefully Mortell wins the punting job. Each had 3 and his were way better last night, had a 60+ yarder and a coffin corner punt that landed inside the 5

Hopefully Hundley is back next week, the cans that played QB were tough to watch. Too bad about Janis btw, terrible timing

The upside is Janis has to be the best gunner in the league, so his spot on the team should be secured because of his special teams play.

Yeah Janis will be fine. He's gonna have a spot somewhere, especially special teams, when he gets back. In the mean time, this just means we'll get more tape on Trevor Davis, which is sick.

Am I the only one slightly worried about Davis being too small? Apparently he plans on bulking up a bit, which would be beneficial. But his build reminds me a lot of Abby, and we know he has had his fair share of injuries in the past.

On a positive side, with his speed, hands and route running, I can see Davis being big time in a couple years. Especially if he flashes major brilliance during his rookie season this year.

Oh of course everyone else is slightly worried. But only slightly. He's gonna survive a lot better than the Jewish guy that the Bears took late in the draft lol

Davante caught a pass!!!

Masthay with a short punt but he was under pressure.

Raiders get there own line with the hard count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back