Elections 2016 Democratic National Convention

Bernie seemed salty as fuc

That's because it is now common insider knowledge that the Clinton camp's playbook is going to be to pivot to the center, for the General. As Robert Reich put it, the Clinton camp still doesn't get that it isn't left vs right anymore, it is authoritarian populism(Trump), versus Democratic populism(Bernie).

My guess is that this wasn't the same tune Clinton was singing in their negotiations.

A little lesson for any Bernie supporter here. Clinton's words aren't worth the Charmin Extra Soft I wipe my arse with.

trump was just on cnn saying how cnn hates him and wont cover him while live on cnn. they finally stopped covering his event because it was just literally rambling and incoherent. he wont stay on one topic for more than 20 seconds.

Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources

WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The computer network used by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign was hacked as part of a broad cyber attack on Democratic political organizations, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-clinton-campaign-hacked-attacks-democrats-sources-205126731.html

giphy.gif

I seriously think Bill Clinton is going senile. It must have been all of the STD treatments.

Do you mean for public perception to sour any worse? He is the most unliked presidential candidate in history. If Hillary wasn't the 2nd most unliked, it would be a blowout.

Well whatever. They're the nominees. All that "unliked" shit doesn't matter if he gets elected, and at this point it's a damn good possibility.

I was obviously commenting on how his opposition will have trouble attacking him. Not the universe.

Was Bill sleeping during her speech?

I've been watching Bill at all these gatherings. He seems....medicated. Seriously, every time they pan over to him, he has this drool cup smile pasted on his face. I don't know if anyone is home. He can obviously still give a speech, but everything in between looks like he's drunk or on drugs.

I don't know. I fell asleep during the speech so I must have missed it.

I woke up in time so her her bad acting skills though

wFovN4O.gif

What a fucking phony.

It's like a real life Saturday Night Live skit.

This is last time for the next four years that anyone will give two fucks about the President's kid's speech at the convention.

That goes for both sides. Nobody gives a shit, and it doesn't matter.
I guess you're talking about just the convention, but Trumps kids being smart/articulate/having good ideas is very important since it seems like they are the only people he listens to.
Missed that. Did he go ape shit? Or is ann being ignorant?
Its ann fucking coulter, what do you think lol.

Bill definitely looks like he has something. He's old but that old, around the same age as Trump and Hillary. The most plausible explanation I've found is that it he has "pumphead" which is brain damage that occurs commonly during heart bypass surgery.

Bill definitely looks like he has something. He's old but that old, around the same age as Trump and Hillary. The most plausible explanation I've found is that it he has "pumphead" which is brain damage that occurs commonly during heart bypass surgery.
13892151_131940257244653_4560407353769084034_n.jpg

I guess you're talking about just the convention, but Trumps kids being smart/articulate/having good ideas is very important since it seems like they are the only people he listens to.

Yeah, I'm really only talking about them being public figures, and these analysts putting so much emphasis on their respective speeches, like it's really gonna matter come November that people thought their kids were good public speakers.

it's the same reason why I thought the Melenia Trump "controversy" was so ridiculous. Nobody cares what these people say. Nobody is voting for them.

Back