2016 Conor vs. 2018 Tony

Fluency

noun; the quality or condition of being fluent
Banned
Reaction score
Who wins this fantasy matchup and method+round please? (And why)

USATSI_9673887_149008644_lowres.jpg

_________________ vs. _________________

11224336_web1_MMA-UFC229_100618cs_062.jpg

I think Conor TKO's Ferguson in the 4th round. I think Conor's timing and precision would be too much for Ferguson to take. But I do think Ferguson could take him down at will in the 2nd and 3rd round and Conor would have to survive Fergusons ground game, which I think he could do.

Any version of Conor gets destroyed by any version of Tony. Conor has a punchers chance, that is all. If Conor doesn't KO Tony early he will get raped.

lol

Is that what we're doing now? Who wins against different year versions of said fighter?

I guess that's a new way of saying, "Prime ______ beats ______."

Any version of Conor Knocks Tony out easily
You can't march forward against Conor when you can't take a punch from Lee, Abel, MJ, Lando and Pettis

Any version of Conor gets destroyed by any version of Tony. Conor has a punchers chance, that is all. If Conor doesn't KO Tony early he will get raped.

Tony is amazing and all but to act like any version of him beats Conor is stupid Lol

Michael Johnson knocked Ferguson down several times and it's crazy to say that Conor wouldn't do the same

We know where you stand with Conor, I hope youre as obsessive in what you do for wok, as you are hating Conor, because you'd be successful.

Tony Ferg literally starts slow and gets dropped early on. Conor would finish him in 1 round.

Well I concede that 2018 Conor would probably beat 2018 Chuck so you can have that consolation prize.

Tony is amazing and all but to act like any version of him beats Conor is stupid Lol

Michael Johnson knocked Ferguson down several times and it's crazy to say that Conor wouldn't do the same

Johnson also "hurt" Khabib and people thought that was enough to think Conor would KO Khabib.

Lol.

Johnson would brutally knockout Conor. It will take a few more Conor losses for it to sink in that he's incredibly overrated

Johnson also "hurt" Khabib and people thought that was enough to think Conor would KO Khabib.

Lol.

Johnson would brutally knockout Conor. It will take a few more Conor losses for it to sink in that he's incredibly overrated

Catching somebody and having them a bit rocked isn't even remotely close to getting dropped several times lol

But really what should I expect from a Khabib fan-I mean, a disguised Conor hater living vicariously through Khabib lol

And sure, MJ brutally KO's Conor but Chad Mendes, Poirier, and Aldo couldn't do it

2018 conor is the same as 2016 conor. Just 2016 conor wasnt fighting opponents as hard as now which made him look better. Also at featherweight he towered over most of his opponents.

Back