2016 CFB National Championship Discussion: Alabama vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 programs have won at least 75 games this decade and Stanford is the only one to not make the BCS title game/not make the CFP.

Most wins vs. FBS opponents this decade, among Power Five teams.
1. Alabama (79)
2. STANFORD (74)
3. Oklahoma (72)
4. Florida State (70)
5. Clemson (69)

Funny to see multiple Stanford players in the playoffs, 4 players on the Packers, and players on both teams in the Seattle - Falcons game.

I'll be co-hosting the East/West Shrine pre-game on AM 1040 Saturday at 12 if you guys want to listen in, it's a 2 hour show though.

Cal is putting together a ragtag group of coaches.....Wilcox as HC, Baldwin as OC, Greatwoood on the OL

Randy Edsall being Randy Edsall...a colossal scumbag who can't coach.

Total disgrace to the great state of Connecticut.

Coach Horny from Baylor, all sorts of wrong in that

Most alumni on NFL rosters (total/active) remaining in the Playoffs:

STANFORD (11/8)
Alabama (7/5)
LSU/Miami (6/5)
Auburn (6/4)

Randy Edsall being Randy Edsall...a colossal scumbag who can't coach.

Total disgrace to the great state of Connecticut.
He won 2 Big East titles and got them to a BCS bowl.

Or maybe they just got lazy on break, the other players seemed fine and now they suspended the newly hired S&C coach for a month without pay. Lame.

It's a very unusual condition but is associated with creatine and amphetamines. Dum-de-dum-dum

Rumours have been that Oregon players have been coasting for the Helfrich era. I guess this new guy is more old school than the last guy who was very cutting edge. The players probably felt like Rocky Balboa swimming in that pool with Apollo Creed.

OU is the first P5 program on the board for the 2017 Fulmer Cup.

He won 2 Big East titles and got them to a BCS bowl.

Doesn't mean squat. The Big East was garbage those years. I'm not even sure they were a top 50 team when they got that auto-bid into the Fiesta Bowl.

He went 22-34 with Maryland, a program that actually has some talent.

Rumours have been that Oregon players have been coasting for the Helfrich era. I guess this new guy is more old school than the last guy who was very cutting edge. The players probably felt like Rocky Balboa swimming in that pool with Apollo Creed.

This. Helf was lax on the players and now it's showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back