NCAA Wrestling

If Snyder can get through the first couple minutes without getting turned I think he wins. I expect he will be stronger and I dont think AS can keep Synder's pace for 6 minutes.

This is nuts. USA is leading overall. (We'd be leading by even more if it wasn't for that farce call yesterday).

That scramble to 4 for Shabanau was sick.

You can't write this stuff.
Team points is going to come down to Snyder v. Sadulaev

Great and intense match. But it is stupid to say that Snyder is better than Sadulaev and Sadulaev is better than Snyder.

I saw so many people talking shit about how Sadulaev isn't the best until he beats Snyder; does this mean Snyder isn't the best until he beats Akgul/Petriashvili? It is Sadulaev's first year at 97. Give him another year or two until he grows into 97 more comfortably.

These guys will wrestle again much more times.

Great and intense match. But it is stupid to say that Snyder is better than Sadulaev and Sadulaev is better than Snyder.

I saw so many people talking shit about how Sadulaev isn't the best until he beats Snyder; does this mean Snyder isn't the best until he beats Akgul/Petriashvili? It is Sadulaev's first year at 97. Give him another year or two until he grows into 97 more comfortably.

These guys will wrestle again much more times.

It's stupid to say Snyder is better....but 5 minutes ago he just beat him. Ok

Snyder...the new Jon Jones (of doping). Chamizo is the best p4p.

It's stupid to say Snyder is better....but 5 minutes ago he just beat him. Ok
Dake beat Burroughs once, does that mean he is better than Burroughs?

Wait until they face each other a few more times. A +100kg guy vs a guy who is just growing into 97kg.

Dake beat Burroughs once, does that mean he is better than Burroughs?

Wait until they face each other a few more times. A +100kg guy vs a guy who is just growing into 97kg.

You're making two different arguments. If you want to say that, given how new Sadulaev is to this weight class and how competitive the match was, in 6 months it's reasonable to assume a different outcome.
But we're talking about right now. And right now, Sadulaev is not as good as Snyder at 97. That may very well be because he hasn't grown in to his frame or whatever... but RIGHT NOW Snyder is the better wrestler.

Back