NCAA Wrestling

It's honestly a reasonable prediction for the time, but in hindsight maybe a bit overboard. Either way can't wait to watch him compete, and actually kind of glad he went to iowa. I like when they're relevant.

It's honestly a reasonable prediction for the time, but in hindsight maybe a bit overboard. Either way can't wait to watch him compete, and actually kind of glad he went to iowa. I like when they're relevant.

I think if anything, his recent results have proven my prediction even more valid. He's completely destroyed everyone except Fix in the world at Folk and Free. Fix is a good bit bigger than him and I wouldn't be surprised if Fix never sees 125.

I think if anything, his recent results have proven my prediction even more valid. He's completely destroyed everyone except Fix in the world at Folk and Free. Fix is a good bit bigger than him and I wouldn't be surprised if Fix never sees 125.

John Smith loves making his guys cut though lol.

Found my post. This was after he tech'd Desanto in about 3 minutes in the state finals his junior season.

Told ya dude. And this is him wrestling up a weight this year trying to put on muscle for college. He should be wrestling 113 as he's smaller than everyone he wrestles. He won't lose in high school and I'm saying right now that he may not even lose in college. Yes, absurdly bold prediction but he is that much better than everyone else.

John Smith loves making his guys cut though lol.

Piccinnini will still be around even if he RSs. I think Fix is thicker than Nick so it would make more sense if he stayed down. Daton has a massive lower body. Could be wrong though.

Piccinnini will still be around even if he RSs. I think Fix is thicker than Nick so it would make more sense if he stayed down. Daton has a massive lower body. Could be wrong though.

I was just joking because of Oliver, Espo etc...

I wish Downey's dad would go back to posting on themat. Lol. Jesus Christ 20 some odd topics on the front page all about Suriano. Keep that shit to one thread!!!!

Fucking PD2 is a character. One of my friends coaches in Maryland and wrestled at a lot of the same tournaments PD3's teams did. He said that PD2 would show up on occasion, usually drunk and would try to fight people, while groping his wife in public. Apparently, PD2 and PD3 fought in the parking at 2 tournaments with the grandpa (PD1 of course) usually having to break it up.

I don't know why Iowa wants him and the circus surrounding him.

Fucking PD2 is a character. One of my friends coaches in Maryland and wrestled at a lot of the same tournaments PD3's teams did. He said that PD2 would show up on occasion, usually drunk and would try to fight people, while groping his wife in public. Apparently, PD2 and PD3 fought in the parking at 2 tournaments with the grandpa (PD1 of course) usually having to break it up.

I don't know why Iowa wants him and the circus surrounding him.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be skeptical of an outsider who isn't a regular contributor to this thread coming in with a story like this. But in this instance, I 100% believe you.

Not just Iowa but I don't understand why any team would want him. Too much baggage for a guy who is going to give you 1 AA year if you're lucky.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be skeptical of an outsider who isn't a regular contributor to this thread coming in with a story like this. But in this instance, I 100% believe you.

Not just Iowa but I don't understand why any team would want him. Too much baggage for a guy who is going to give you 1 AA year if you're lucky.

Lol I am a normal poster on the Hawkeye Report as well as The Mat. They are just a nightmare situation. I really don't understand why he didn't go MMA already, he's going to be 30 by the time he eventually does.

Why do you think Suriano left Penn State?

Lol I am a normal poster on the Hawkeye Report as well as The Mat. They are just a nightmare situation. I really don't understand why he didn't go MMA already, he's going to be 30 by the time he eventually does.

Why do you think Suriano left Penn State?

I'm PSUMike on TheMat. That was my OG '06 account here as well until I got banned for calling Wes Sims a dipshit. My how times have changed...

Anyway, here is what I wrote a few pages back:

My theories in order of my opinion of likelihood:

1. Nick just didn't fit in. If you follow any of the Penn State guys on social media, they seem to be a really tight knit group. Bo, Nolf, Cenzo, and Zain seem like they are all best friends. Cutch is in that group as well as is Hall to a lesser degree. They all seem to have a goofy disposition and don't really take much too seriously. Nick's demeanor always seemed to be very serious and focused. I feel he may have felt like an outsider surrounded by guys that he didn't fit in with.

2. Suriano's father is pissed he didn't redshirt this season. He got hurt and didn't have a shot at 4 titles.

3. They weren't satisfied with his training partners. Hear me out here. Who was Nick's #1 partner this season in the room? Cortez. He got hurt a quarter of the way through the season. So Nick was drilling with guys who weren't anywhere near his level. Now Cortez is going up to 141.

4. Nick wants to move up to 133 but Cael is blocking it due to the Keener transfer. A grad transfer just transferred in to fill a gap and if Nick wants to move up, Keener would be benched and they wouldn't have a suitable 125.

I'm PSUMike on TheMat. That was my OG '06 account here as well until I got banned for calling Wes Sims a dipshit. My how times have changed...

Anyway, here is what I wrote a few pages back:

Oh jesus...you're one of them. Lol I don't hate, my brother is a huge Penn State fan. Remember 21guns and that hawk fanatic guy? Fuckin hilarious

I think it was a combination of 1 and 2. He seemed like a loner with the team, tho I'm really surprised him and Cassar with their Jersey Shore attitudes didn't get along better. Everyone in my Facebook page thinks it was all Bob Suriano being mad that he doesn't call the shots around there. I highly doubt that Pritzlaff would give a fuck about what Bob Suriano says or wants him to do...so he's just being a psycho I think

Oh jesus...you're one of them. Lol I don't hate, my brother is a huge Penn State fan. Remember 21guns and that hawk fanatic guy? Fuckin hilarious

I think it was a combination of 1 and 2. He seemed like a loner with the team, tho I'm really surprised him and Cassar with their Jersey Shore attitudes didn't get along better. Everyone in my Facebook page thinks it was all Bob Suriano being mad that he doesn't call the shots around there. I highly doubt that Pritzlaff would give a fuck about what Bob Suriano says or wants him to do...so he's just being a psycho I think

Smeal College of Business, Class of 2010 mofo

21guns was just an overzealous idiot. Hawkfanatic was an ill-conceived troll imo.

Smeal College of Business, Class of 2010 mofo

21guns was just an overzealous idiot. Hawkfanatic was an ill-conceived troll imo.

Purdue, Class of 2004. Teacher but hoping to quit soon, don't need the money. My wife's father just passed and after taxes, it's 10x more money than I'd make if I worked until I was 65. Rather start up a small business and travel more.

But until this upcoming Junior class graduates, I can't leave. 5 state placers including a 2x champ (who happens to be my nephew).

Is your nephew continuing after high school? A 3x state champ (not sure which state) would be able to keep going pretty easily I'd think.

Is your nephew continuing after high school? A 3x state champ (not sure which state) would be able to keep going pretty easily I'd think.

He has the opportunity to win 4. I am pretty confident he will. He just took an unofficial to Brown and Princeton. I am just happy he's as good in the classroom as he on the mat. Not an AA or future NC but a good wrestler.

He has the opportunity to win 4. I am pretty confident he will. He just took an unofficial to Brown and Princeton. I am just happy he's as good in the classroom as he on the mat. Not an AA or future NC but a good wrestler.

Where do you coach?

Where do you coach?

I don't disclose personal information on here so that I can talk how I want. I got in trouble on my Facebook for saying "fuck" and it got screenshot and sent to the administration. Since then, totally private online.

Purdue, Class of 2004. Teacher but hoping to quit soon, don't need the money. My wife's father just passed and after taxes, it's 10x more money than I'd make if I worked until I was 65. Rather start up a small business and travel more.

But until this upcoming Junior class graduates, I can't leave. 5 state placers including a 2x champ (who happens to be my nephew).
Nice, goodly k this year. Indiana high school?

Back