NCAA Wrestling

These are just rumors, but I've heard that Gable is competitive with both.

I must say ,I had high hopes for this team, but even I couldn't have imagined that 6 of our guys would be in the finals! What great time for USA wrestling!

Also, I'd like to get you guys' opinions on what exactly you think is going on in the waters of America that the younger generations are getting so good at Freestyle??? I can't remember a time where we've had as much success as we have the past couple of years. It's absolutely amazing and I hope we continue this upward trajectory!

I haven't been involved with youth wrestling for almost a decade now so I can't really say but on themat I'm reading that the US started competing at Cadet Worlds a few years ago which is giving our guys looks at the rest of the world at a younger age. Fix, Hall, Stevenson, Pico, Retherford, Lee, etc all made cadet world teams and medalled.

I also read that when Zeke Jones was in charge he put more emphasis on the JR and Cadets spending more time with the senior guys. So basically just more exposure to high level freestyle at a young age

Gable wins, US takes home the team title.

Gable wins. I've always heard GABLE was a good wrestler

bork1}

Well now Stevenson is without a doubt the greatest US HWT HSer of all time and the biggest HWT prospect ever.

It also looks like he is a year younger than Snyder was when Snyder won his JR Gold.

With 4 techs and 5-1 win I wonder if he'll make the jump to Seniors. I know they discourage Snyder from making the jump the year he wanted to.

Congratulations to all our fine young wrestlers taking home the Junior World title! Sucks Lee wasn't there, but the guys still got the job done!

Lol, apparently UWW tried to bar Gable from competing because he was too young. Funny, they consistently yet 25 year olds compete for the Russia and the various former Soviet Union satellite countries as well as place like Turkey and Iran. Good thing they attempt at a screw-job didn't go through!You should see the pictures up on CP's twitter of some of the past "Cadet Age" medal winners. Lol, one dude looks like he's pushing 40.

Been so busy with work, haven't had the time to watch... Gonna catch up over the next couple of days... Any other stand out matches/performances; bar Team USA?

Don't blame you guys for being so have excited... With the new weight classes + Juniors/Cadets you got coming through... Your team wil be lined with studs top to bottom

Just watching some of the Mark Hall gifs and I'm wondering if some of his cradles rubbed off from Nickal.

Lol, apparently UWW tried to bar Gable from competing because he was too young. Funny, they consistently yet 25 year olds compete for the Russia and the various former Soviet Union satellite countries as well as place like Turkey and Iran. Good thing they attempt at a screw-job didn't go through!You should see the pictures up on CP's twitter of some of the past "Cadet Age" medal winners. Lol, one dude looks like he's pushing 40.

Funny, they had no problem with Sadulaev jumping from Cadet right to Seniors.

I know I am usually biased for my country, but I am not too sure about this:

Thoughts?

If you're looking for a laugh, Downey's dad is back posting on themat. He's even alluded to his son only being engaged because he's "well endowed."
<36><JagsKiddingMe><JerryWWF>

If you're looking for a laugh, Downey's dad is back posting on themat. He's even alluded to his son only being engaged because he's "well endowed."
<36><JagsKiddingMe><JerryWWF>
Oh lord hahahaha

If that's not just a good troll and actually his father, I see why his son is such a cunt.

If that's not just a good troll and actually his father, I see why his son is such a cunt.
if you look at both their twitter accounts, it's sadly him. The dad has referenced posting on there and pd3 has responded to them. It's a true shit show. Which sucks because the kid is obviously insanely talented but has a shitbag of a dad that's warped his mind and as a result he's a total cunt as you've said.

Junior Greco is going on now aaaaaaaand we have a world champ! Congratulations to Kamal Bey! Guys, if you are in the "Greco bores me to tears boat" you have to check out Bey. He is always tons of excitement and hits big moves. Bey is an athletic specimen to behold. He tore his way through the field today!

Back