NCAA Wrestling

Eric Guerrero leaving OSU to be the head coach at the Oklahoma RTC.

Is there about to be a power shift in the state of Oklahoma?

Eric Guerrero leaving OSU to be the head coach at the Oklahoma RTC.

Is there about to be a power shift in the state of Oklahoma?

I think it will take a while until there's a power shift imo. Until OU gets guys like Fix, and Brock, they'll be behind OSU.

I'm not too sure to be honest on that.

I've got to think Jordan Oliver is somebody OSU should bring back as an assistant.

Yeah but once you've been living on that ASU campus for a couple of years can you really back to Stillwater? lol

Yeah but once you've been living on that ASU campus for a couple of years can you really back to Stillwater? lol

Good point lol

I've got to wonder how much Guerrero will be getting paid to just be the HC for an RTC to really make it worth his while. Maybe Roselli showed OU what Iowa and Iowa State are doing with their RTC.

Good point lol

I've got to wonder how much Guerrero will be getting paid to just be the HC for an RTC to really make it worth his while. Maybe Roselli showed OU what Iowa and Iowa State are doing with their RTC.

I don't think money was ever an issue at OU. I believe Spates was the highest paid coach in the country at one point.

That being said I don't actually know how RTCs are funded

I don't think money was ever an issue at OU. I believe Spates was the highest paid coach in the country at one point.

That being said I don't actually know how RTCs are funded

Maybe somebody with better knowledge can help. Not really a fan of themat because I think most of them are just as bad as some of the guys in the Heavys and are know it all.

College wrestling is sure getting more exciting with these changes

Can any of you guys tell me of any Wrestling Camps for HS wrestlers
In August, Sept, Oct
In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina or Florida?

Nice to see you still post. Thanks for your contributions to this thread and keep them coming.

Can't fucking believe Suriano is about to transfer. It is madness. Ohio State with McKenna could beat them.

Nice to see you still post. Thanks for your contributions to this thread and keep them coming.

Can't fucking believe Suriano is about to transfer. It is madness. Ohio State with McKenna could beat them.

Is it for sure Suriano is leaving? And from the looks of it, Mckenna is more than likely transferring to Lehigh.

College Wrestling is beginning to look like NBA free agency lol

Pretty hyped to see how Stevenson does this week.

Word on themat is he's been holding his own with Snyder and Gwiz in training.

Hall and McKee both in the finals. Moore got beat in the semis.

Hall and McKee in the finals with Moore wrestling for Bronze.

Hall also beat a Yargin Bronze Medalist from Russia.

Back