NCAA Wrestling

I don't follow wrasslin as closely as you guys. I just watched David Taylor wrestle freestyle from this year . It was my first time seeing him wrestle since maybe the 2014 NCAA finals.

Sweet Jesus, that guy has discovered the magic of modern supplementation. He added 25 lbs and looks to have dropped body fat if anything. One of the more dramatic physical transformations I have seen in combat sports, alongside Vitor Belfort and Alistair Overeem.

I don't follow wrasslin as closely as you guys. I just watched David Taylor wrestle freestyle from this year . It was my first time seeing him wrestle since maybe the 2014 NCAA finals.

Sweet Jesus, that guy has discovered the magic of modern supplementation. He added 25 lbs and looks to have dropped body fat if anything. One of the more dramatic physical transformations I have seen in combat sports, alongside Vitor Belfort and Alistair Overeem.

I think his dad is a big dude. I remember people speculating when he was in college that he would end up around this weight.

Looks like he should have tried sooner.

I think his dad is a big dude. I remember people speculating when he was in college that he would end up around this weight.

Looks like he should have tried sooner.

Hey PolishHeadlock! Looks like jesse Delgado is going to Iowa!

I should really start making vcash bets against some of you guys.

Last edited:

He said during his senior year that he couldn't lift at all to maintain 165. He kept trying to wrestle 74kg (163) but it was clearly not his best weight. He's had 2 years now to bulk up and lift again.

He said during his senior year that he couldn't lift at all to maintain 165. He kept trying to wrestle 74kg (163) but it was clearly not his best weight. He's had 2 years now to bulk up and lift again.
I actually knew about that during, his former trainer Scott Goodpastor who bulked him up from 112 to 135 told me. ,DT was actually pissed about the coaches making him do the RDLs so heavy

Who is this Mathers kid that rolled through Earl Hall, Thorn and Heil?

Lol Stieber is a master at pulling out close victories.

Super happy Dake took the first. Don't see him winning the second though. I think it goes 3.

Will it it 3-0 for the guys who won their second matches(Retherford, Cox,Burroughs)???

And there you have it!!!

Imagine having JO in the tournament and also losing. Team Bridesmaid(Taylor,Dake, and JO)

Did anyone elsewhere see Taylor and Cael calling out Zadick and USA wrestling for the umm "possible" favoritism?

They really need to change the format. The guy sitting in the final just has too big of an edge. Dake was absolutely shot in that 3rd match.

Also props to Gilman. Can't believe he ran the gauntlet. Kid is tough as nails.

Back