NCAA Wrestling

I prefer to watch Nolf but Nickal is my #2. Zain has not looked good in his past few matches. Seems like a confidence thing. He's not as aggressive and constantly attacking from neutral like he used to.

Pretty upset for Suriano. Hope it's not serious.

I prefer to watch Nolf but Nickal is my #2. Zain has not looked good in his past few matches. Seems like a confidence thing. He's not as aggressive and constantly attacking from neutral like he used to.

Pretty upset for Suriano. Hope it's not serious.

Nolf is fun in the way he breaks people but Bo can pin you from anywhere.

He's like a much more consistent and better version of Q Wright.

Oh and how the fuck didn't Jimmy get the fall? Heil was stuck at least 2x cleanly. He was more pinned than Boyd ever was.

Agreed. Q was fun to watch too. Fucker knew how to wrestle in March. Should have been a 3xer.

They were streaming it live on periscope and Facebook Live.

I'll say it again Bob Nickal is the most fun college wrestler I've ever seen.
Right, and that's not what I pay $150 or whatever it is a year for. They hyped this thing all week and then fell flat on their faces. Pretty embarrassing.

Right, and that's not what I pay $150 or whatever it is a year for. They hyped this thing all week and then fell flat on their faces. Pretty embarrassing.

Agreed and it's why I've never subscribed. Their service sucks.

Flo really dropped the ball. I know some people who just subscribed to watch this match and they could have had new fans who would renew their subscription. Huge mistake.

47a1fd726b110e12e38cbe714ae3fc12.jpg

I got nothin'...

Plain as day.

47a1fd726b110e12e38cbe714ae3fc12.jpg

I got nothin'...

Plain as day.

Seems like these ref won't call the fall when it's an OK state guy IE Hendricks/Churalla was also in OK.

There's a guy on themat defending that Heil wasn't pinned and somebody even showed him that exact photo.

Seems like these ref won't call the fall when it's an OK state guy IE Hendricks/Churalla was also in OK.

There's a guy on themat defending that Heil wasn't pinned and somebody even showed him that exact photo.

Was probably me who posted it.

Churella had a cradle locked up so I think that was a little more egregious imo.

In other news sucks for VT losing Dresser mid-season. From all accounts Robin is a solid coach who could also be in the running for Pitt. Interested to see how this plays out.

Guys why didn't the refs let Cael challenge the Gulibon/Heil call?.. But yet Smith challeged the near fall points given to Vincenzo Joseph against Chandler Rogers

I was thinking the same thing... Quentin had the same crazy unpredictability factor... super fun to watch, dirty upper body attacks/throws... but Bo definitely is the upgraded model... Quentin was my favourite wrestler when i first got into Folkstyle... It really upset me that he couldn't transtion into Freestyle or Greco

Guys why didn't the refs let Cael challenge the Gulibon/Heil call?.. But yet Smith challeged the near fall points given to Vincenzo Joseph against Chandler Rogers

I was thinking the same thing... Quentin had the same crazy unpredictability factor... super fun to watch, dirty upper body attacks/throws... but Bo definitely is the upgraded model... Quentin was my favourite wrestler when i first got into Folkstyle... It really upset me that he couldn't transtion into Freestyle or Greco

Did he even really give Freestyle a legit shot?

He was training at Nittany Lion Club after he graduated and I remember him entering at least one World Team Trials... But to me, it just seemed like he didn't stick at it long enough... Frank Molinaro being a great example of someone who did and got that Olympic pay off

You can't challenge a fall. You can challenge points.

Not really. He did a few tournaments and then did that special event where he wrestled Askren who had been training MMA for a while at that point. Askren kicked the shit out of him and that was the last I've seen of him. He was fun but I like watching Bo more. Definitely cut from the same mold.

Woke up to see armed forces championships are on. And first match on Greco mat 2 is a kid I used to coach. Lt. Colton rasche. It so surreal remembering him from when he was 9 to seeing him now as an adult.

Pac12 Championships today, Stanford is streaming the tournament minus the finals which will be on the Pac12 channel. (Hopefully I can find a stream for the finals since I don't receive the Pac12 channel)

http://www.gostanford.com/news/2017/2/22/wrestling-championships-sunday.aspx

Schedule of Events

Time
Event (all times PST)
9:30 a.m. Doors Open
10:30 a.m. Session I
3 p.m. Doors Re-Open
4 p.m. Session II
5:45 p.m. Grand March
6 p.m. Championship Finals

Live Coverage

Session