2015 Freestyle/Greco-Roman (International) Wrestling Discussion

After the NCAAs, J'den Cox plans to cut to 86kg for the senior circuit. Goes without saying but he's going to be FUCKING HUGE if he can pull it off. Supposedly, he walks around 225 so to get down to 189 is a big cut.

For someone that has just taken an interest in both types of wrestling; Who's past matches should I watch? What competitions (other than olympics) do I look for and who should I watch out for? School me in wrestling! I've long been a fan of Karelin but want to expand my knowledge to this era.

For someone that has just taken an interest in both types of wrestling; Who's past matches should I watch? What competitions (other than olympics) do I look for and who should I watch out for? School me in wrestling! I've long been a fan of Karelin but want to expand my knowledge to this era.

Abdulrashid SADULAEV is the top dog in the world.

Everyone is very excited for the Burroughs Tsargush rematch. In 2010 Tsargush had an argument as best wrestler on the planet but Burroughs showed up in 2011 and claimed 3 street titles. Tsargush came back strong in 2014 beating Burroughs but he seemed injured. Tsargush wasn't at world's last year and Burroughs claimed his 4th crown

Kyle Snyder shocked the world winning the deepest weight class in the world last year beating Gadisov. Yazdani should also be back in that weight class.

Sadulaev is up at 97 from what I understand. Snyder should see him at the Yargin and Olympics.

Back