still waiting on Rals to pm me his email and Hugefan to confirm his team

I ran the simulator 100 times:

Arizona: 17

Buffalo: 17

New Jersey: 14

Toronto:11

Philadelphia: 8

clammy you stoked on mitch marner?

Also, while everyone will get the email, the draft is confirmed for Sunday, Sep 27th 9pm Eastern.

Or for Raw, it's 11pm eastern.

McDavid to Oilers :icon_twis

Is it too late to join?

Good morning.

PM clutchit. We have 12 in but he's not had confirmation from our 12th - at least as of last night - in terms of registering, so not sure if said individual has decided against or what's happening. I know it's been 4,5 days he's been waiting to hear back from that fellow so perhaps he will opt to take you up on your offer.

Let him know your interested and send him your email on that same PM, and he should get back to you later today I assume to confirm either way (he tends to be around more in the afternoon/eve I believe). Your provided email would serve to send out the ESPN pool invite.

Thanks for the interest and I hope it works out.

Ran it 150 times, everyone won it at least once...except the Jets, lol

Good morning.

PM clutchit. We have 12 in but he's not had confirmation from our 12th - at least as of last night - in terms of registering, so not sure if said individual has decided against or what's happening. I know it's been 4,5 days he's been waiting to hear back from that fellow so perhaps he will opt to take you up on your offer.

Let him know your interested and send him your email on that same PM, and he should get back to you later today I assume to confirm either way (he tends to be around more in the afternoon/eve I believe). Your provided email would serve to send out the ESPN pool invite.

Thanks for the interest and I hope it works out.

*you're

lol

*you're

lol

What's funny is I actually saw that typo but left it as theres always mistakes when on my iPhone. I figured if I fixed that one I'd just keep finding more. The auto correct on an iPhone leaves something to be desired.

Dont be scared homey.

Belesky has returned :D
Just looking forward to next year since i got this season won already :icon_chee

Why would i care about that? However Calgary going against Leafs and you having 2 Calgary goalies when i am losing the goalie categories......

What's funny is I actually saw that typo but left it as theres always mistakes when on my iPhone. I figured if I fixed that one I'd just keep finding more. The auto correct on an iPhone leaves something to be desired.

I was just being a dick.

Just looking forward to next year since i got this season won already :icon_chee

Why would i care about that? However Calgary going against Leafs and you having 2 Calgary goalies when i am losing the goalie categories......

Oh you care,because my Belesky/Crosby/Stamkos trio are going to drop you in the standings this last week lol

Im joined up. Ya jamokes are going down.

M1kson brought a sign to the game. It says "Hey Kessel, do it for Clam!"

Cant believe this isnt a yahoo league.

the tribe spoke and they wanted ESPN, personally prefer yahoo but it's not all that different

argh! forgot to set my line up today and left Giroux on the bench with as of now 2A & 2PPP

The GM's are all the yahoo you'll need around here.

I think I also preferred yahoo, which we used in year 1, but the differences were subtle and not enough to concern me either way. I can be bad in any pool format just as equally.

clammy you stoked on mitch marner?

Not yet, I don't think he is going to play much this year. They will probably keep him down in the OHL for this season. No way will they burn a year of his entry level deal on this team.

okay looks like we may need a 14th. Rals just confirmed and I'm just waiting on Seb to pm me back his email. or we can roll with 13 it seems ESPN allows this

How the things stand right now in the top 6 (Caps-Bruins and Ducks-Preds not over yet).

Badnic 112
Raw 104 (15 draws)
Jmac 104 (13 draws)
Clutch 104 (11 draws)
Chandler 103
Clam 100

I thought we were sticking with 12?

Are there going to be enough goalies for everyone?

How the things stand right now in the top 6 (Caps-Bruins and Ducks-Preds not over yet).

Badnic 112
Raw 104 (15 draws)
Jmac 104 (13 draws)
Clutch 104 (11 draws)
Chandler 103
Clam 100

Hey buddy!

I heard they leaked footage of our match up this week man, I am pretty sure I have just obtained the a gif of it. . .Hope I didnt break your spirits for the playoffs coming up :D

dazed.gif

I thought we were sticking with 12?

Are there going to be enough goalies for everyone?

well Seb and Rals kinda confirmed at the same time

13 teams would leave potentially 4 starting goalies or we can always make 1 starting goalie instead of 2.

edit: looks like 13 isn't a good idea as 1 team would be on bye each week and both Seb and Rals have confirmed

Back