2015-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v5.0 - Non Koobytard Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lazy cans

kobe-messing-w-cameraman.gif

Yeah imma go ahead and keep posting in the other thread. No offense Tubb.

Lawson will not be able to co-exist in the same back court as Harden. Another 2nd round exit looms for Slight Coward

Does this thread imply that we should disallow koobytard from the Sherbro dictionary? If so I agree, it's slanderous and was introduced into discussion (mentioned, brought up) as a false pretense of forgery and invention thievery.

Just a thread title. I'm not bringing anything up Pelvis.

Lol @ Blart running to this thread to duck my bet from the other thread

Hey Blart, 1mo sig/av the Lakes don't make the yoffs

Blart you are cringeworthy

poor duckers, you make me LMAO irl.

just admit and you get the easy safe bet with Lakers not winning 40 wins. you basically will have my av/sig for 1 mo

Blart just admit you're a homosexual mallcop and I'll take one of your ridiculous bets

How about this Blart:

- I admit I didn't take a 6mo bet with a guy whose account is 3 mos old and who has been banned multiple times in the last year

- I admit I didn't take a bet that the Heat will win more games than the 60 win Hawks

Ok so we're on. 1mo sig/av the Lakes don't win 40 games. They win 40 or more = you have my sig/av for a month. They win <40 = I have your sig/av for a month.

How about this Blart:

- I admit I didn't take a 6mo bet with a guy whose account is 3 mos old and who has been banned multiple times in the last year

- I admit I didn't take a bet that the Heat will win more games than the 60 win Hawks

Ok so we're on. 1mo sig/av the Lakes don't win 40 games. They win 40 or more = you have my sig/av for a month. They win <40 = I have your sig/av for a month.

Just say these five words: I ducked your bets Palis

And for sure I will take your current proposed 1mo sig/av bet. Sounds fair?

P.S. My account is older than 3mos and my previous unbanned account is Shaq Mamba thus increasing my current account status life.

You two should just fuck and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back