2014 Wimbledon discussion

It's been 1 whole year since a Brit won :p

Still rustled Halep got breast surgery, it seems to have helped her career though, back to back semi finals in a slam.

Who is the most smashable on the woman's tour nowadays? I got a thing for Laura Robson.

Canadians coming up big in back to back grand slams. quarters last time for both, now at least semis for both. HUGE!

Fed has been outstanding in this match. Efficient and dominant. He gets the break and is just like, alright let's serve this set out. Boom. 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.

Fed has been outstanding in this match. Efficient and dominant. He gets the break and is just like, alright let's serve this set out. Boom. 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.

Yep, he's such a great player to watch, a perfect blend of finesse and power.

Who you got in the final?

Federer needs some Quake sounds, so dominant.

Federer and Djokovic have only ever played each once in a Grand Slam Final?

Crazy stat considering the "big 4" have dominated the majors for so long.

Federer has a knack for beating Djokovic, it's so weird. That's why I think he wins on Sunday.

Federer has a knack for beating Djokovic, it's so weird. That's why I think he wins on Sunday.

16-14 advantage- hardly a telling advantage.

They've only ever met on grass once (amazingly) with RF winning in 4 at Wimbledon 2012.

16-14 advantage- hardly a telling advantage.

They've only ever met on grass once (amazingly) with RF winning in 4 at Wimbledon 2012.

Should've been more specific, Federer seems to fuck his shit up in some crucial games.

Federer beat Djokovic @ Roland Garros 2011 semi final. This was when Djokovic went undefeated in the first half of the year, i'm still convinced he would've beaten Nadal if he didn't lose. Federer beat him again @ Wimbledon 2012 semi final. Even this year, in Federer's current form he still managed to beat Djokovic.

Kvitova dug deep in that ass in the finals. Six Love second set, ouch.

Bouchard couldn't handle dat power. Complete domination from start to finish.

They are showing the 4th set of the Djokovic/Dimitrov semi on ABC right now. Djokovic is going crazy lol. Never seen him show so much emotion.

Federer and Djokovic have only ever played each once in a Grand Slam Final?

Crazy stat considering the "big 4" have dominated the majors for so long.

Kind of makes sense, since it seems they usually are in the semi-final draw against each other. Nadal vs Murray seems to end up being another finals matchup that happens in the Semis.

Back