2014 prime Mendes would beat Max Holloway. Do you agree or disagree?

Well, he bullied Conor on 2 weeks notice so yeah, it's pretty safe to say that it would be hard night for Max.

Dunno who wins, but's it's not a lock for either fighter.

I don't see this Max losing to anyone from Aldo's/Frankie/Chad's generation of fighters, if/when Max loses it will be to someone from his own generation.

What is his generation? Someone his age or younger?

Mendes would've beaten Aldo if Aldo had fought fair and not sucker punched him at the end of round 1.

Prime Mendes beats any version of Max Holloway, Jose Aldo (assuming Aldo doesn't cheat) and Conor McGregor (full camp Mendes).

Chad Mendes is the best Featherweight ever without a fucking doubt.
You're trolling right?

He squeaked past him when Max was 21, how do you figure he destroys him when Conor hasn't fought in 2 years. Get his big Irish balls out your mouth.
Squeaked past? Won every round and made Max look like a complete amateur in striking until his leg fell off and then he just wrestlefucked him.

What is his generation? Someone his age or younger?
I know it sounds weird but I don't think 'generation' really has to do with age, it's more about when guys were in their prime or at the top. Dillashaw is older than Aldo for example but Aldo is still older in fight years, he turned pro in 2004 and started fighting in title fights in 2009 but Dillashaw didn't turn pro until 2010.

I think all of these guys like Ortega, Emmett, Moicano, Kattar, Bektic etc are Max's generation.

Mendes would've beaten Aldo if Aldo had fought fair and not sucker punched him at the end of round 1.

Prime Mendes beats any version of Max Holloway, Jose Aldo (assuming Aldo doesn't cheat) and Conor McGregor (full camp Mendes).

Chad Mendes is the best Featherweight ever without a fucking doubt.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I know it sounds weird but I don't think 'generation' really has to do with age, it's more about when guys were in their prime or at the top. Dillashaw is older than Aldo for example but Aldo is still older in fight years, he turned pro in 2004 and started fighting in title fights in 2009 but Dillashaw didn't turn pro until 2010.

I think all of these guys like Ortega, Emmett, Moicano, Kattar, Bektic etc are Max's generation.

Kattar has been fighting for 11 years, but I get what you mean. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Frankie or Mendes or even KZ could Beat someone like max, but I think you're probably right in saying that it will be one of these up and comers who beats him.

Foot cream Mendes was a monster for sure. Would’ve been a good fight.

Squeaked past? Won every round and made Max look like a complete amateur in striking until his leg fell off and then he just wrestlefucked him.
Yeah, gotta hold my hands up there, I remember that fight being close. Just re-watched it and Conor took that fight handily. However, having re-watched it, Conor's strikes looked similair to how they do now, whereas Max was unrecognisable. If Conor took Max to the mat like that again, he'd get submitted in an instant, and it looked like Max had him figured out in the striking department by midway through the second round. Still think 5 years on, Max wins that fight.

Why do MMA highlights have the worst editing and footage sources

Come back to 145 and prove it then. Or come back to 155 and fight Khabib. I'd say Max Holloway gives him a better chance at winning, but I still would favor Max. So much better fighter now then first meeting. I tend to think Conor is much the same.

Chad's chin was shot from getting hit with a sucker punch combo from Aldo and getting TKO'd in a two week notice fight against Conor.

Best version of Chad sleeps Frankie in 2 rounds.

Not sure about that much Frankie is a vastly different fighter from Holloway so Mendes losing to him does not prove he loses to Max.

I think max handles him but wouldn’t be surprised if he couldn’t cope with the wrestling

We’ll have a better idea after max vs Frankie if that ever happens

Well, he bullied Conor on 2 weeks notice so yeah, it's pretty safe to say that it would be hard night for Max.

Dunno who wins, but's it's not a lock for either fighter.
Short notice Diaz finished Conor, short notice Mendes got finished by Conor. Max by KO.

Is "prime" just a euphenism for "juiced to the eyeballs"?

Prime Fedor, Anderson, Machida, Hendricks, Mendes, Aldo, Vitor etc were walking science experiments.

Short notice Diaz finished Conor, short notice Mendes got finished by Conor. Max by KO.
On the other hand, Max didn't do nuffin to Conor, while Chad made Conor fans sit on the edge of their seats...

Back