2014 prime Mendes would beat Max Holloway. Do you agree or disagree?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Styles make fights. Prime Mendes would be a terrible match up for Holloway. Explosive takedowns; KO power (4 KOs in a row, 3 in the 1st round) and strong gnp. Excellent cardio as evidenced in the Aldo war.

Do you agree or disagree? Thoughts?

Takedowns would give Max some problems but i think he could handle the power. He has one of the best chins in UFC

No way, the sport evolved and Max is the best ever at 145.

Strongly disagree. Holloway beats him easily with his reach and striking. Current Holloway is on a different level to that or any Mendes.

You mean "self medicating for psoriasis with a medication that doesn't treat psoriasis, because the medication that treats psoriasis was working as intended-Mendes"?

I don't see this Max losing to anyone from Aldo's/Frankie/Chad's generation of fighters, if/when Max loses it will be to someone from his own generation.

Conor destroys him again. Shut your fucken mouth.
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Mendes would've beaten Aldo if Aldo had fought fair and not sucker punched him at the end of round 1.

Prime Mendes beats any version of Max Holloway, Jose Aldo (assuming Aldo doesn't cheat) and Conor McGregor (full camp Mendes).

Chad Mendes is the best Featherweight ever without a fucking doubt.

Hard to know fo sure as I think Max is still relatively untested vs quality wrestlers.

Mendes would've beaten Aldo if Aldo had fought fair and not sucker punched him at the end of round 1.

Prime Mendes beats any version of Max Holloway, Jose Aldo (assuming Aldo doesn't cheat) and Conor McGregor (full camp Mendes).

You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

torngrotesqueindianelephant.gif

I don't think so. I think max would bury mendes in the championship rounds.

Chad's chin was shot from getting hit with a sucker punch combo from Aldo and getting TKO'd in a two week notice fight against Conor.

Best version of Chad sleeps Frankie in 2 rounds.

What a stupid comment.

Back