2014 FIFA World Cup thread, v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sources: F.A. director #DavidGill walks out of FIFA meeting in Sao Paulo & says Sepp Blatter should stand down

It Sepp Blatter was to step down then that fool Platini may take his place which isn't great.

ROFL

FIFA just introduced time-outs

ref will be able to stop the game for a minute or so, 2-3 times during the match cause of the expected large temperatures in Brasil

i think this has more to do with introducing commercial brakes in middle of the games, than FIFA caring about players safety.

We already have hidration time outs in brazil, but never in june/july, usually only during afternoon games in march/april.

Not sure who wins... maybe Brazi or Germany.

England have no chance, very overrated team.

Not sure who wins... maybe Brazi or Germany.

England have no chance, very overrated team.

England have an extremely slim chance of winning. That being said, I don't think they're overrated at all. In past tournaments, absolutely. But this one? I don't think so. I actually think they're being underestimated coming into this world cup.

England have an extremely slim chance of winning. That being said, I don't think they're overrated at all. In past tournaments, absolutely. But this one? I don't think so. I actually think they're being underestimated coming into this world cup.

England's already spent the last month or two blaming their failure on Rooneh. In their more overrated times they'd have had the patience to wait for actual failure first

England's already spent the last month or two blaming their failure on Rooneh. In their more overrated times they'd have had the patience to wait for actual failure first

If anyones going to screw up in particular it'll be either Glen Johnson (fumbling) or Jack Wilshere(failing to track back).

They'll play Rooney/Wellbeck out of position to accommodate Sterling/Sturridge/Lallana etc. then the public will complain at how bad they both are.

I wonder why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back