$200m for Mayweather-McG

Hes getting payed 3 million by the UFC as disclosed pay. Im not talking about his sponsorship money or shit he gets on the back end. Im only talking about whats disclosed not some speculative shit.
It's hardly speculative when everybody who's important is saying the same thing; it's also more like 15 to 20 million that he's making per fight but I lowballed it so you didn't look like a complete moron.

You're pretty detached from the world and how it works there buddeh.... you think the Pac/May 4.6ppv buys were from die hards?.... those numbers are from casuals and bandwagon fans that want to take part in the hype. Half or more of the people that bought that PPV probably don't know jack shit about boxing.

Even Conor's current ppv buys are ballooned from these same casual and bandwagon hopper type fans same reason as soon as any sports team hits the playoffs you have people in that city suddenly become fans overnight.... buddeh.

Its true but, people are retarded and piss away money on nothing. It will be a circus but you know everyone will tune in. Biggest PPV fight ever.

The largest check the UFC ever have Conor is 3 mil.

Now I can't talk about his sponsors and other revenues of income but his purse money hasn't even added up to 10 mil.

I somehow knew this is the argument people would come up with, "but his disclosed pay is 3 million", yeah I'm aware of that. But it's been confirmed that he's making at least 10 million every fight.

Hes getting payed 3 million by the UFC as disclosed pay. Im not talking about his sponsorship money or shit he gets on the back end. Im only talking about whats disclosed not some speculative shit.
Brock made 6 million officially for one fight. Conors contract is better than brocks. There that is

You really think the UFC will go 60/40 with Conor.

I was think 75/25 at best case scenario for Conor. Probably closer to 85/15. According to your numbers Conor still makes around 25 mil which is the number DW originally put out there.
Conors has no reason to take this fight for those numbers. None at all

I think 200 million might be a little low.

This is being talked about by all avenues of media already. If it actually becomes reality these guys will be plastered on every media outlet for months leading up to it. Not too mention the way these two talk trash it will get every blow joe buzzing. It will turn into an almost can miss event in sports.

this is got to be a ploy to track down the dumbest people in the world and liquidate them

LOL, haters slowly melting smells like chick farts

(perfumy)

No one was overly interested in MAyweather -Pacquio when it finally happened, and that did 4M buys. This isn't a fight boxing fans would pay $100 to see. They are hoping for the drunken Irish buys I guess

It's hardly speculative when everybody who's important is saying the same thing; it's also more like 15 to 20 million that he's making per fight but I lowballed it so you didn't look like a complete moron.
Everyone thats important like who lol ? Reporters and fans lol ? Only one that knows what Conor is making is his accountant lol. Fans and reporters cant see what Conor makes because they aint in his bank account lol. Im a moron even though you're telling me how much hes making when you dont fucking have a clue lol ? You're not in Conor bank so you're just speculating.

Everyone thats important like who lol ? Reporters and fans lol ? Only one that knows what Conor is making is his accountant lol. Fans and reporters cant see what Conor makes because they aint in his bank account lol. Im a moron even though you're telling me how much hes making when you dont fucking have a clue lol ? You're not in Conor bank so you're just speculating.

Dana and mma journalists/news sites are all pretty unanimous on how much he makes. Little speculation involved.

Its actually definitley happening, and in late September too.

So my sauce says

So McCon gets to keep his fake belt without defending over the summer, even after his GF has their child and then likely a month or two after September so November at the earliest if he even gets back into the octagon? So he gets to hold up one the deepest divisions in the UFC and isn't even injured? Fuck the UFC and Dana White with their hypocritical bullshit, fuck CM and Mayweather for being greedy entitled shits, and fuck the casual mouthbreathers for enabling this facade to happen in the first place.

everybody in the world knows who maywather and pac is, we can't say the same for Mcgregor and that is just a fact
This

It's obvious Mayweather is the A side by a long shot which reflects why he is getting over 100 million guaranteed

Now it's up to Conor if he really wants to fight and get his deserved 20 percent share with UFC 80 percent share

everyone that bought maypac will buy this. and all MMA fans will buy it even if they won't admit it. then you have the millions of casuals who this fight is kind of aimed at. it easily breaks all records.

So McCon gets to keep his fake belt without defending over the summer, even after his GF has their child and then likely a month or two after September so November at the earliest if he even gets back into the octagon? So he gets to hold up one the deepest divisions in the UFC and isn't even injured? Fuck the UFC and Dana White with their hypocritical bullshit, fuck CM and Mayweather for being greedy entitled shits, and fuck the casual mouthbreathers for enabling this facade to happen in the first place.

fake belt? did he not beat the absolute snot out of the reigning champion?

Ok. You are and idiot and a troll. Good I'll ignore.
So im an idiot and a troll because i stated facts ? How is his contract better when you just said Brock made 6 million and Conor makes 3 million in his contract lol ?

Dana and mma journalists/news sites are all pretty unanimous on how much he makes. Little speculation involved.
Explain to me how would MMA journalist know how much Conor makes lol ? Did they get a peek at his check ? Also show me a link where Dana discusses Conors pay check ?

Back