$200m for Mayweather-McG

Conor makes at least 10 million every fight, unless you believe that shit Floyd posted on Twitter.
Outside of conors ass(which he often speaks out of), how do you know he makes 3 times what his reported pay is?

You really think the UFC will go 60/40 with Conor.

I was think 75/25 at best case scenario for Conor. Probably closer to 85/15. According to your numbers Conor still makes around 25 mil which is the number DW originally put out there.

Retarded. He retires from UFC/MMA, invokes the Ali act, and cuts UFC out completely + retires with 75million + PPV buys.

UFC wants to play hard ball, they will enjoy more events with GSP dry humping and no more RR.

Try again sparky.

so you know he makes more than 3 million and you also know many in the media have said he got at least 10 million for his diaz fights but you still want to claim he makes 3 million per fight. SMART.
I dont know if he makes more than 10 million. The only number thats disclosed is his 3 million from the UFC. Ill leave the speculation on what he makes from sponsors ect to people like you. For me to say he makes 10 million on sponsors would be complete speculation cause i have no clue.

I AM A BUSINESSMAN, AN ENTREPRENEUR, A MUTHAPHUKK'N PROPHET... AND I SAY THIS:

MAKE A BIDDING WAR FROM EITHER NBC, CBS OR ABC FOR FREE CABLE BROADCAST... SELL THE SPOTS LIKE THE SUPERBOWL AND GET MASSIVE NEW CUSTOMER BASE FOR BOTH BOXING AND ufc.

Nothing would compare in other mktg efforts and to not do this is a massive lost opportunity... Globally.

Fuck Showtime and HBO.

Geez, I can't wait to start threads again.

I AM A BUSINESSMAN, AN ENTREPRENEUR, A MUTHAPHUKK'N PROPHET... AND I SAY THIS:

MAKE A BIDDING WAR FROM EITHER NBC, CBS OR ABC FOR FREE CABLE BROADCAST... SELL THE SPOTS LIKE THE SUPERBOWL AND GET MASSIVE NEW CUSTOMER BASE FOR BOTH BOXING AND ufc.

Nothing would compare in other mktg efforts and to not do this is a massive lost opportunity... Globally.

Fuck Showtime and HBO.

Geez, I can't wait to start threads again.
...the networks wouldn't pay more for a single fight than a PPV would bring in. That's why the biggest fights are usually PPV events. Look at Floyd's earnings. He isn't getting close to that with straight network fights.

I dont know if he makes more than 10 million. The only number thats disclosed is his 3 million from the UFC. Ill leave the speculation on what he makes from sponsors ect to people like you. For me to say he makes 10 million on sponsors would be complete speculation cause i have no clue.
Hint: These idiots dont have a clue either. They listen to manlet almighty and take his word for it. These people should be removed from the gene pool. Fuck conor and his sweaty huggers.

You do know that the 3 million does not include ppv money which is very likely 2 or 3 times more than his diclose pay. You are aware that champions who main event cards get ppv money right. well except for maybe trius and jaycheck and nunes who will more than likely never main event a card unless its against rhonda again.

You do know that the 3 million does not include ppv money which is very likely 2 or 3 times more than his diclose pay. You are aware that champions who main event cards get ppv money right. well except for maybe trius and jaycheck and nunes who will more than likely never main event a card unless its against rhonda again.
And you do know that you are completely talking out of your ass?

Outside of conors ass(which he often speaks out of), how do you know he makes 3 times what his reported pay is?

his ppv cards have gotten 1.5 million or more in his last 3 ppv events he has main evented. guys lie couture and tito have claimed they get 3 dollars or so for every ppv they sell. I am guessing connor gets the same or more. so 4 or 3 times 1.5 equals 5-7 million dollars.

how is that so. explain.
I dont need to explain shit. You explain how you know for a fact whats going into connies bank account. Go ahead I'll wait. I'll make it easy for you. You dont know shit. So stop spouting bs like its facts.

I dont need to explain shit. You explain how you know for a fact whats going into connies bank account. Go ahead I'll wait. I'll make it easy for you. You dont know shit. So stop spouting bs like its facts.

Are you fucking stupid. I never said it was a fact connor made 10 million. I said it was around that mark doofus. in 2015 he made 18 million from fighting aldo, mendes and siver and you know he got less than a million for that siver fight since it wasnt a ppv. so he must of gotten 6-9 million for both the mendes and aldo fights. going by that he definitely made more for the diaz fights since he had more ppv buys for them.

and again these arent facts but estimates dumbfuck.

Are you fucking stupid. I never said it was a fact connor made 10 million. I said it was around that mark doofus. in 2015 he made 18 million from fighting aldo, mendes and siver and you know he got less than a million for that siver fight since it wasnt a ppv. so he must of gotten 6-9 million for both the mendes and aldo fights. going by that he definitely made more for the diaz fights since he had more ppv buys for them.

and again these arent facts but estimates dumbfuck.
Estimates now? So the 18 million could very easily be 5 million. Since we're estimating now. And with your little equation of ppv buys "3-4 x 1.5 million", lets not forget that we only get the ppv numbers from dana white or some dick reporter who thinks he knows the inner workings of the UFC. I would have thought you dumbasses would have put the ppv record bullshit to bed when the UFC went back and changed a brock lesnar ppv from 1.6 mil to 1.4, and then said conor had a 1.6 which was their new record. Fuck you, and anyone who looks or thinks like you. You're clearly stupid. Fucking idiot.

Estimates now? So the 18 million could very easily be 5 million. Since we're estimating now. And with your little equation of ppv buys "3-4 x 1.5 million", lets not forget that we only get the ppv numbers from dana white or some dick reporter who thinks he knows the inner workings of the UFC. I would have thought you dumbasses would have put the ppv record bullshit to bed when the UFC went back and changed a brock lesnar ppv from 1.6 mil to 1.4, and then said conor had a 1.6 which was their new record. Fuck you, and anyone who looks or thinks like you. You're clearly stupid. Fucking idiot.

youre a fucking idiot. you want me to give you exact numbers as if i am the one who writes connor his checks. I am going by what places like forbes, foxsports and other sites say. if you want the exact number then go to connor's accountant and demand the exact pay he gets cause it's obvious there is no way to convince you on how much connor likely gets paid.

youre a fucking idiot. you want me to give you exact numbers as if i am the one who writes connor his checks. I am going by what places like forbes, foxsports and other sites say. if you want the exact number then go to connor's accountant and demand the exact pay he gets cause it's obvious there is no way to convince you on how much connor likely gets paid.
Exactly, you could have said that earlier. You dont know shit. So
zawMe_s-200x150.gif

Exactly, you could have said that earlier. You dont know shit. So
zawMe_s-200x150.gif

I Said i didnt know the exact number, you dumbfuck. how fucking illiterate and dumb are you.

here you dumbfuck. forbes here says he made 18million for the year 2015. thats when he fought aldo, mendes and siver. do the math.

I Said i didnt know the exact number, you dumbfuck. how fucking illiterate and dumb are you.

here you dumbfuck. forbes here says he made 18million for the year 2015. thats when he fought aldo, mendes and siver. do the math.
Forbes goes by the same dumb shit you go by. They dont have access to anyones tax returns. They reported Kevin Hart made 6 million in 2015, he made 20. Take your forbes and shove it up your ass. It means nothing. Conor even disputes forbes. He claims he made 20 million for the first nate fight. forbes had him at a gross of 22 million of all assets. So please calm that dumb shit.

Forbes goes by the same dumb shit you go by. They dont have access to anyones tax returns. They reported Kevin Hart made 6 million in 2015, he made 20. Take your forbes and shove it up your ass. It means nothing. Conor even disputes forbes. He claims he made 20 million for the first nate fight. forbes had him at a gross of 22 million of all assets. So please calm that dumb shit.

hold up. how the fuck do you know kevin hart made 20 million instead of 6 million. are you privy of kevins taxes or are you his accountant. please confirm, thanks.

Back