$200m for Mayweather-McG

ColonelAngus1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't get where all this money is coming from. Are that many people really going to pay $100 to watch the greatest boxer of the modern era fight a high amateur-level boxer? I just don't see it.

I don't get where all this money is coming from. Are that many people really going to pay $100 to watch the greatest boxer of the modern era fight a high amateur-level boxer? I just don't see it.
Apparently not , Dana needs to sign the contract and looks like Conor is ducking

But the fight would be casual friendly big time easy sell

The show will be before the fight and its free.

conor isn't a high amateur-level boxer. he is a novice.

This fight will not happen. Get off it.

The company who will earn the revenue from it will pony it off.

Which means Showtime would pay for most of it, and possibly UFC a small amount of it. Its essentially a gamble if the fight flops

c4028163082b4fc69057c1f0a0f998ea-hd.jpg
This is where Floyds 100 million is coming from. Conors 100 million is coming from no where because he aint getting payed that because he aint worth nowhere near that. He better go back to those 3 million dollar paychecks from the UFC. The fight aint happening because Conor is delusional as fuck and asking for way to much.

Sponsors, gate revenue, revenue from video used on television, merchandise and whatever else.

If mcgregor is supposedly receiving 100 million than Merryfeather is get at least 150 million.

c4028163082b4fc69057c1f0a0f998ea-hd.jpg
This is where Floyds 100 million is coming from. Conors 100 million is coming from no where because he aint getting payed that because he aint worth nowhere near that. He better go back to those 3 million dollar paychecks from the UFC. The fight aint happening because Conor is delusional as fuck and asking for way to much.

Conor makes at least 10 million every fight, unless you believe that shit Floyd posted on Twitter.

"I just don't see it."

Good thing you're not a business man then

Its obviously going to be a profitable fight but i think people are overestimating how popular this fight is. I havent heard anybody talking about how they " want" this fight. Im not paying for this in a million years. Its a "scam" with the sole purpose of making floyd and conor a ton of money, good for them but i couldnt care less. Im scrolling threw it the day after on youtube

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone would pay $100 to watch Floyd fight a can

Its boxing, not mma.

Super appealing to casuals and bandwagon fans.

You are obviously smarter than all of the multi-millionaires/billionaires involved.

Not sure why anyone would pay $100 to watch Floyd fight a can

Its boxing, not mma.
They wont. This wont be the biggest PPV ever, it wont come close to Mayweather/Pac. 3 Million buys max. It's a con.

Back