20 moderators NO ACTION TAKEN

SakurabaSan

Silver Belt
Reaction score
I don't mean to rock the boat or be demanding or anything but can one of you 20 dudes please delete the crap threads? There are multiple troll threads on just the first page and yet they just chill there.

I bet this thread will get deleted before the obvious troll threads.

Are you honestly surprised? This forum has gone to shit, and has been getting worse and worse lately.

There are still a few good posters though.

I do wonder what their plan is to get this place back in line. It seems like more moderators would do the trick, but perhaps not.

KrazyKanadian said:
Are you honestly surprised? This forum has gone to shit, and has been getting worse and worse lately.

There are still a few good posters though.
I am surprised when I actualy realised the depth of the bullshit and I looked at the moderators list and realised that there are 20 fucking mods. What the hell are they doing?

Yeah i know what you mean i have been here for about 5 years and it seems to get worse and worse to the point where i dont post that much it is crazy i dont understand

i remember when ssrambo and wamrage first became mods the first week they were here 24/7 moving deleting threads but after a while they stopped coming now i only see them during ppv weeks

SakurabaSan said:
I am surprised when I actualy realised the depth of the bullshit and I looked at the moderators list and realised that there are 20 fucking mods. What the hell are they doing?

Yeah but it's been happening for so fucking long, which is why I don't start threads here anymore.

All people say here is WARRRR (insert fighter here) while saying his opponent sucks.

You have to pick through the threads I suppose.

Mrbustanut said:
There arnt always 20 mods signed on but I agree.

The worst flamings happen at night when there are 0 to 2 mods online.

If I was a moderator Sherdog's population would drastically decrease by like 70%. Lucky for you fucking idiots, I'm not.

KrazyKanadian said:

Has gone to shit? It wasn't that good to begin with.

man, you guys should get together go to tea parties or a support group or some shit.

A- don't give trolls any attention and the mods won't have trolls to deal with

B- when you see shit that pisses you off, instead of replying to it, add the fuckwit that wrote it to your ignore list.

it's not up to mods to fucking control the playground - it's beyond their capabilities when you can't make a ban stick

skarface said:
i remember when ssrambo and wamrage first became mods the first week they were here 24/7 moving deleting threads but after a while they stopped coming now i only see them during ppv weeks

Isn't this a PPV week now with Pride on saturday? They should be here by now. At least someone should monitor the forums all the time. Are they all in the same time zone?? I appreciate the work the mods have done but this is crazy.

Body_Shots said:
Has gone to shit? It wasn't that good to begin with.

good point. whats going on, haven't seen you around the knux all too much lately.

You guys have to remember, that for every thread that they delete, 2 more are made.

Mods should really just lock threads instead of throwing them to the wasteland. That way posters can see what kind of threads shouldn't be made.

Back