20 died in limousine crash

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban limos?

The tin foil hatters will have a field day with this one. Apparently the driver used to be a wire snitch for the FBI or some such?

Regardless, 20 dead is fucking horrific.

Soundgarden predicted this shit in 1994.

The tin foil hatters will have a field day with this one. Apparently the driver used to be a wire snitch for the FBI or some such?

Regardless, 20 dead is fucking horrific.

Sounds like a typical case of a sleazy bottom of the barrel businessman cutting corners.

I once got in a limo in Nassau Bahamas......pretty sketchy but thank god the driver couldn’t go over 35 cause he reminded me of Pinky’s driver from Friday 2

Horrible. I just saw that 4 sisters from one family and their spouses were among the dead.

I once got in a limo in Nassau Bahamas......pretty sketchy but thank god the driver couldn’t go over 35 cause he reminded me of Pinky’s driver from Friday 2

"Ya whatever mothafucka" hshaha.

That is sad.
I am just wondering how 18 people inside the Limo died?
I don't think it burned out. That must have been one hell of a crash at very high speeds.

All the craziness about the company may very well be true..
Looking at it from an accident point of view.

Did the driver not see the stop sign by pure bad luck?
Was he intoxicated or under drugs?
What were the driving conditions?
Was he distracted by his phone?
Was the driver familiar with area?

My money is on distracted driver who didn't see the stop sign and ran right through it. Checking his phone for directions to their next stop.

That is sad.
I don't think it burned out. That must have been one hell of a crash at very high speeds.

It hit an immovable object (a tree) at high speed. The body can't handle going from 60-0 instantly.

What did they know about the Clintons?

That is sad.

I would bet they were not wearing seatbelts in the back of the limo.

Back