20 days after UFC 217, do you think it was the best card ever?

So do you? And if not... what's your top 3
Mine would be
217 - By far the best for me, underdogs winning all over... Masividal Wonderboy would be worthy of its own card, let alone JJ Rose, Tj Cody and GSP Bisping... all 3 main even fights left me speechless
52 - Insane card with GSP just coming back off the loss to Hughes, I thought he wouldn't be anything special back then, Randy - Chuck Hughes - Trigg
92 - Just an insane card.....
Best in recent memory for me. I'd need to rewatch some classics to compare

I keep saying the same thing every time i find one of these threads.

UFC #1 Is the best of the best, simply because it was the start of it all, nobody knew just how awesome it would be and that excitement I have never found in a card since, because i knew what was coming after.

After that, I can't disagree too much, but UFC 100 still has to rank right up there simply because of the excitement the fights brought at THAT time, if you were not a fan then and just looking at raw stats now, I can see why you would disagree, you would be wrong of course, but nothing will change your minds.

Any fight is a good fight, we are truly lucky to be able to watch these events in the comforts of our own homes.

UFC 189 had a better main card. But 217 was strong throughout.

lol at a card with a chick fight being the best ever jking

As a huge GSP fan, I was looking forward to see his return and what a great return, it was not my most engaged gsp fight.

I dont care if it was the best. It was really good and entertained me.

I was reluctant to buy the PPV but bought it anyway because of GSP and see what he can still do....got more than what I paid for....

Back