Elections 20 000 Republicans just voted a Nazi through the primaries

Lmfao I must have copied and pasted that information to over a dozen posters who wandered in and denied he was a Nazi. This is the worst thread you could have pretended to read.
Lol...I guess I need to stop posting sarcasm...doesn't seem to get the intended response heh.

Lol...I guess I need to stop posting sarcasm...doesn't seem to get the intended response heh.
In fairness, with the level of stupid from the usual suspects around here, sarcasm can be hard to discern.

I'm thinking most people didn't really think "I'm going to vote for a Nazi". Add in the facts that he ran unopposed and that the last two Dems in power were a Father then his son and I think people were ready to click next to any name. Hell, there aren't a lot of people who fully research politicians. I have some hard core Democrat friends. Not a single one of them knew Democratic Sentaor Robert Byrd (former President Pro Tempore of the Senate) was a Klansman.

I'm thinking most people didn't really think "I'm going to vote for a Nazi". Add in the facts that he ran unopposed and that the last two Dems in power were a Father then his son and I think people were ready to click next to any name. Hell, there aren't a lot of people who fully research politicians. I have some hard core Democrat friends. Not a single one of them knew Democratic Sentaor Robert Byrd (former President Pro Tempore of the Senate) was a Klansman.

But the only money the GOP spent on this election was robocalling their supporters and telling them not to vote for the Nazi. (And advertisements with the same message.) And the guy had been running in this district for many, many years.

I saw that guy interviewed, and he sounds more dumb and dangerous than most ex cons his age.

But the only money the GOP spent on this election was robocalling their supporters and telling them not to vote for the Nazi. (And advertisements with the same message.) And the guy had been running in this district for many, many years.

I own a house. I get tons of robocalls. I'm either too busy actually living my life to take notice or I simply ignore them because they annoy the hell out of me. I research who I'm voting for / against anyway so it's a waste of time.

Again, he ran unopposed and a Father / Son duo had been in power. Maybe people are sick of the same old shit and are willing to give this guy a chance despite his horrible personal views. Some people voted for Trump. Some people voted against Hillary. I did the latter. This guy could win for much the same reason.

Holocaust deniers are insane. Army photographers / American GI's took pictures of the camps as they liberated them and the pictures exist as public record to this day. Also, Germans kept the camps standing as a memorial to the victims and reminder of the inhumanity; "Lest we forget".

I can understand thinking the sheer number of victims quoted may be incorrect but denying what happened is unfathomable.

I did. I guess you just pretended to read the thread too.

I remember you getting pissy because people had to browbeat readily available information into you through several skeptical exchanges.

You remember wrong then.

More tribal bullshit.

I don't think I am, but we both know tribalism isn't the only possible reason i seem to recall you whining about the way you were informed.

Literally how many votes did harambe get in the presidential election? They’re will always be morons voting
200,000 people voted in their last election. Its not like he got 5 fucking votes.

The fact that he even got a single vote says a lot about Republicans in Illinois.
The fact that he even got a single vote says a lot about Democrats as well. And it continues to amaze me how people act like the parties exist in their own separate bubbles. The obvious truth is that the extremes of one party fuels the extremes of the other. But in today's society it's hard to acknowledge the obvious I guess. People would prefer to run around pretending their shit doesn't stink. It's much easier, and much more convenient to just point fingers.

It shows a complete lack of awareness the average Joe has about politicians.

people will just vote for their side blindly.

Holocaust deniers are insane. Army photographers / American GI's took pictures of the camps as they liberated them and the pictures exist as public record to this day. Also, Germans kept the camps standing as a memorial to the victims and reminder of the inhumanity; "Lest we forget".

I can understand thinking the sheer number of victims quoted may be incorrect but denying what happened is unfathomable.

I don't think those things you mention mean the things you think. Do some research.

The fact that he even got a single vote says a lot about Democrats as well. And it continues to amaze me how people act like the parties exist in their own separate bubbles. The obvious truth is that the extremes of one party fuels the extremes of the other. But in today's society it's hard to acknowledge the obvious I guess. People would prefer to run around pretending their shit doesn't stink. It's much easier, and much more convenient to just point fingers.
My god, are you really saying that Republicans voting for a Nazi is the Democrats fault?

Back