Elections 20 000 Republicans just voted a Nazi through the primaries

Please. The big mean liberals are not an excuse for pussy ass Nazi sympathizers. But if it's the case that the big mean liberals damaged people's brains so severely that they are emotionally incapable of confronting Nazis, maybe they should grab a fucking blanket and go suck their thumbs in the corner, and let the grown ups handle business.

Jesus fucking Christ.
I know you aren't a retard so please stop acting like one. If you guys didn't scream nazi at everything maybe people would pay attention when one does rear his inbred head.

Oh they fucked up. Bad. But you guys equating this to republicans supporting nazis is precisely why the word nazi has lost its meaning.

20 000 Republicans just supported a literal Nazi and we're trying to explain why. The popular explanation seems to be that they automatically voted for the Republican and not necessarily the Nazi. This seems like a pretty fair conclusion considering he got a significant part of the vote and the GOP was actually running ads and robocalls to suppress people voting for him.

Your criticism that I quoted badly mis-characterizes the general consensus of this thread.

Too long, didn't read.

I'm not a republican nor am I from that state.

But no one really takes accusations of racism or calling someone a nazi seriously anymore.

I told you guys a long time ago that being the boy that called wolf on racism would give leeway and power to real racists. Whenever you go too far in one direction, there's blowback when the pendulum restores balance by swinging a bit in the other direction. You got too crazy for your own good.

You should read because then your head wouldn't be up your ass. The candidate called himself a Nazi and the Republican party created ads and robocalls telling people not to vote for him because he was a Nazi.

Don't feel bad, though: at least a dozen people have had your same stupid, knee-jerk reaction when they read the thread title.

Pieces of shit. They aren't Nazis. When people refer to themselves as something they aren't we owe it to ourselves as a society to come together and point this out.

Yes you want to refer to yourself as a Nazi but no sorry, you are just a hateful idiot who grew up around other hateful idiots with an ideology that is not positive for American society. Think of yourself as an Nazi all you like but you probably aren't German nor do you get any affiliation with the actual group.

It's all sensationalism. They call themselves Nazis to scare Libtards but in reality these are just scared little men giving white people a bad name. Should people pushback on them? Yes. But they should be labeled as Fake Nazis not actual Nazis.
This is without doubt the most relevant, straight-forward, and reasonable post I have ever seen you make in all my time on Sherdog. Congratulations for acting all grown up and shit. Please do feel free to do more of this and less of your usual shtick.

In response to it, however, I would say that it doesn't really matter if they're knockoff Nazis. What matters is what they do to forward their agenda, however much of an abortion that may be. It also matters that they may find common cause with other white nationalist groups regardless of being fake.

I know you aren't a retard so please stop acting like one. If you guys didn't scream nazi at everything maybe people would pay attention when one does rear his inbred head.
I see far more people accusing others of screaming nazi at everything than I see actual people screaming nazi at everything.

Please point to where I've "screamed Nazi at everything" kthxbai.

Oh they fucked up. Bad. But you guys equating this to republicans supporting nazis is precisely why the word nazi has lost its meaning.

20,000 just literally supported a Nazi.

we know you're acting like one cause you are crying like a lil biatch... a necon Nazi leader/supporter has just been voted through the primaries by 20,000 GOP voters and you're saying we're crying wolf.

its not as if he popped out of nowhere. he's been trying to get into government for DECADES (lost 6-7 primaries for the same damn position, also tried to run for Governor and something else I think). Everyone in that area should know what that person is about by now but you wanna distract us from it by saying "blah blah blah you guys scream Nazi everytime". I guarantee you that if a neocon Nazi supporter/leader tried to get into any top state government position in NJ EVERYONE who bothers to vote in the primaries would know about it and vote accordingly. And that means vote for anyone else.

This is without doubt the most relevant, straight-forward, and reasonable post I have ever seen you make in all my time on Sherdog. Congratulations for acting all grown up and shit. Please do feel free to do more of this and less of your usual shtick.

In response to it, however, I would say that it doesn't really matter if they're knockoff Nazis. What matters is what they do to forward their agenda, however much of an abortion that may be. It also matters that they may find common cause with other white nationalist groups regardless of being fake.
TDDR (TOO DUMB DIDN'T READ)

we know you're acting like one cause you are crying like a lil biatch... a necon Nazi leader/supporter has just been voted through the primaries by 20,000 GOP voters and you're saying we're crying wolf.

its not as if he popped out of nowhere. he's been trying to get into government for DECADES (lost 6-7 primaries for the same damn position, also tried to run for Governor and something else I think). Everyone in that area should know what that person is about by now but you wanna distract us from it by saying "blah blah blah you guys scream Nazi everytime". I guarantee you that if a neocon Nazi supporter/leader tried to get into any top state government position in NJ EVERYONE who bothers to vote in the primaries would know about it and vote accordingly. And that means vote for anyone else.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

reading comprehension IS your problem.

The thread is about the fact that a Nazi has just been voted through the primaries by 20k Republicans in Illinois. FACT.

here's your response:
But you guys equating this to republicans supporting nazis is precisely why the word nazi has lost its meaning.

Voting is supporting. I don't give a fuck if it's informed or not. And if it's not then they're fucking retarded for voting someone's who's been trying to get in government for DECADES as a Nazi. At least 6k voted for him on the regular in prior primaries. The rest have no excuse in not knowing about him.

If you are even bothering to vote in the primaries, you care WAY more than the average clueless voter. I've posted numbers showing how much more people vote during the general election. So the excuse that these Republicans did not know who Arthur Jones is in a primary election is a weak one at best. They fuckin' knew who they voted for...

Last edited:
God awful excuses. Transparently defending the indefensible. It's more than ignorance, it's support.
Well, you know people work 50 hours a week, and have family obligations. They don't have time, nor care that much about local politics other than shuffling off to a voting booth and vote for the party that doesn't have the "reputation" for raising taxes to fund more initiatives they don't use, or believe in.

I'm sure there's some support involved too.

But hell, aren't we all self-righteous much??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the bloke who asked about Ben Shapiro being called a Nazi.

A lot of it is ignorant knee-jerk crap. At least the professor was fucking smart enough to realize she sounded like an idiot before switching pejoratives and continue on making a fucking fool of herself. As if KKK had any love for Jews. fucking moron.

20 000 republicans should not have voted a nazi, that was the wrong thing to do

I've read this whole thread and I can't believe no one has asked the obvious question. Is he really a Nazi?

I've read this whole thread and I can't believe no one has asked the obvious question. Is he really a Nazi?

Lmfao I must have copied and pasted that information to over a dozen posters who wandered in and denied he was a Nazi. This is the worst thread you could have pretended to read.

Back