2 weeks after 223, Paul Felder now weighs over 190 fully clothed.

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
for those that say lightweights are only cutting 20-25 lbs at max

Not surprising at all. 190.2 with clothes in the middle of the day. Probably 185 when he wakes up. 30 lbs isn't that much to diet down and cut in an 8 week training camp.

ya. his interview the day after 223 was brutal. he basically said 'no, i can't just stay at this weight and hope to get a fight in the next few weeks; i spent 10 weeks getting down to this weight. so i'm going to balloon back up, and then i'll have to spend another 10 weeks getting back down'.

now i cannot remember who the interviewer was.

Is anyone surprised by this???

Actually... Sorry. Tons of threads about it, ppl really don't realize how it is. In real life, 155ers are much bigger than ppl think.

Very few fighters stay in fight shape year round. If it was that easy your average person would be in much better shape. They enjoy their food as much as we do.

Not surprising at all. 190.2 with clothes in the middle of the day. Probably 185 when he wakes up. 30 lbs isn't that much to diet down and cut in an 8 week training camp.

Agreed. That's why I find it so bizzare that people didn't believe Holloway was closer to 190 than 180.

145-170 these guys blow up between fights when out of camp

Weight cutting is the difference between weigh in weight and cage weight. It doesn’t matter how fat they get when they aren’t fighting.

i'd say most LW's are around that size.

but yeah felder is a thick dude, seems to have no trouble making the weight though.

Very few fighters stay in fight shape year round. If it was that easy your average person would be in much better shape. They enjoy their food as much as we do.

they enjoy it way more dawg imagine how much youd pig out if you were working out 3 grueling ass sessions every day

190 fully clothed and maybe a bit overweight. your thread is bogus. he isn't in fight shape there

Cutting =/= Dieting, but that concept seems to hard to grasp.

Scale isn't calibrated, that's why they're all laughing. He does not weigh 190lbs , even clothed

they enjoy it way more dawg imagine how much youd pig out if you were working out 3 grueling ass sessions every day

I doubt they enjoy food as much as I do. However if I were an mma fighter I'd be cutting at least 40 lbs if not more.

Seems pretty average for a LW these days. He's no bigger than Khabib, Lee, Alvarez, Tony, etc

Kenny here,

A guy that works at my dojo supposedly fights at 155lbs but he is very big. I am a big guy but he is almost the same size as me but he has alot more muscle lol. I wonder how big HWs actually are they must be giants lol.

Back