2 time olympic wrestler says Cro Cop is the strongest guy he ever wrestled with...

Some of those guys aren't even wrestlers, others fight a division below, and others are outright cans.
Japanese judokas are very good wrestlers. And the "cans" you mentioned have stellar wrestling credentials. So who on my list isn't a wrestler by your definition? Im aware of the size advantage Crocop had on some of these guys, but they were still very good wrestlers and the smallest guy, Sakuraba, Id bet he entered the ring against Crocop weighing at least 200 pounds. There is also a few guys on this list with significant size advantages over Crocop.

Is almost like Fedor was a great athlete, heavier than him, with much more grappling experience and legit elite Judo credentials
Nice work by Fedor there. Greco/sambo/judo type chain wrestling. Very solid.

He was called "Karelin" by his croatian friends is my guess. And I never heard of any significance of a croatian wrestling national league. So even as a longtime Crocop fan I dont take that statement serious at all. I dont remember croatian wrestling having any relevant impact in europe. If he would have been any good he would have fought in a better paying professional wrestling league.

Yugoslavia back then was strong sure and Serbia also has some good wrestlers nowadays but Croatia?
Theyre pretty decent in Greco. Send a handful of guys to the worlds every year lately and have had a couple medalists. They probably bought a couple Russians to help coach.

I don't think any weight advantage existed or if it did it was a small one that wasn't a huge factor. Fedor and Cro Cop both were around 225-230
Yeah, not large margin
That days they were listed

Fedor 182cm 106kg
Mirko 188cm 104kg

(2kg = 4.4lbs)

But you got to consider the difference of built, despise look (Fedor fatter, Mirko superhero) Fedor was a strong af heavy torso guy with tons of core strenght

And again, greater grappling talent/experience/ability make you apply better weight and strenght

If i have to clash with a judoka that got 2kgs on me despise being 6 cm shorter, good chances are he will be tough af to grapple with

The guy is lying and Cro Cop is juiced.

He must have been sharing supplements with Jon Jones.

Although to be fair, at least Crocop had the balls to fight at HW when he was juicing. Jones is still too much of a pussy to try that.

Yeah, not large margin
That days they were listed

Fedor 182cm 106kg
Mirko 188cm 104kg

(2kg = 4.4lbs)

But you got to consider the difference of built, despise look (Fedor fatter, Mirko superhero) Fedor was a strong af heavy torso guy with tons of core strenght

And again, greater grappling talent/experience/ability make you apply better weight and strenght

If i have to clash with a judoka that got 2kgs on me despise being 6 cm shorter, good chances are he will be tough af to grapple with
Yeah Fedor being 3" shorter than CC might help in this specific area, despite people hyping height so much.

He must have been sharing supplements with Jon Jones.

Although to be fair, at least Crocop had the balls to fight at HW when he was juicing. Jones is still too much of a pussy to try that.

CC fought a lot of smaller fighters.

Your boy has been destroyed Brendan Shcaub. That is all the response I ever need to a cro cop fan.

07crocop_schaub.jpg

CC fought a lot of smaller fighters.

Your boy has been destroyed Brendan Shcaub. That is all the response I ever need to a cro cop fan.

07crocop_schaub.jpg

And your boy is too scared to even fight a Brendan Schaub... which is why he uses steroids and cuts down to fight smaller fighters.

Sounds like a pussy to me.

mywheels.jpg

Watch olympic wrestlers, hard find somebody that skip leg day lol

People don't realize the impact legs have on overall strenght/power even for stuff that apparently is more upper/torso related
Cro cop legs?

Yeah Fedor being 3" shorter than CC might help in this specific area, despite people hyping height so much.

It also show the difference in built, if Mirko was short as Fedor keeping his own build he will have been around 95-97kg, not 106 as Fedor

there are many cro cop videos... someone has to translate them!
<{1-9}>

not surprised. dude is a freak and is one of the best combat sports fighters/athletes ever, period

why is cro cop still training hard? dude should already be a millionaire. Just retire brother you are a legend. I don't want to see him get knocked out anymore.

Talking about Cro Cop.. one of his protege/training partners debuts in UFC this weekend in Hamburg

DbFw71BX4AEwVoj.jpg

It's amazi
Yeah Schaub says Mirko was stronger than Carwin, despite being 50lbs lighter.

I've always believed that Cro Cop had a better body type for grappling than striking, and would've been a more successful MMA fighter if he'd come from a wrestling or BJJ background.
it's amazing what having the correct leverage will do vs pure strength. There are pro deadlifters who lose weight to get better leverage and their max lift goes way up.

Back