2 time olympic wrestler says Cro Cop is the strongest guy he ever wrestled with...

crofighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Stipe Damjanovic

He was called Croatian Karelin for not losing a single match in national league and was a 2 time olympian...

He says that wrestlers are the strongest people in the world and that he wrestled with a lot of world champions and olympic champions but Mirko was the strongest guy he ever felt.....says he at the beginnig didint know anything about wrestling but CC picked it up extremly fast.......he calls him phenomena...

Yeah Schaub says Mirko was stronger than Carwin, despite being 50lbs lighter.

I've always believed that Cro Cop had a better body type for grappling than striking, and would've been a more successful MMA fighter if he'd come from a wrestling or BJJ background.

I believe him.

Mirko still look like a fckng rock in is mid 40s

A lot of fighters were saying CroCop was extremely strong, anybody got some stories about that?

He also says that Cro Cop lives for sport 24/7.

He said that Cro Cop wrestles as if he wrestled for 30 years.

This is why I think Cro Cop would beat any version of DC.

Yeah Schaub says Mirko was stronger than Carwin, despite being 50lbs lighter.

I've always believed that Cro Cop had a better body type for grappling than striking, and would've been a more successful MMA fighter if he'd come from a wrestling or BJJ background.
Hard to say that since he is one of the greatest ever but I get what your saying. Maybe its better he came from striking though since he obviously didn't need a lifetime of grappling to become good at it.

CC still going strong.. Ishi is in Croatia for over a year and he requested citizenship, but has to give up Japanese one.

Anyone remember back in the day when Dream booked a grappling match between Ralek Gracie and Crocop? Too bad we didn't get to see it.

Not trying to be a dick, this dude has a very impressive resume, but whoever said he was anything like Karelin is way off.

I guess that was 'none UFC' Cro Cop. He looked much bigger and much stronger than 'UFC' Cro Cop.

mywheels.jpg

Watch olympic wrestlers, hard find somebody that skip leg day lol

People don't realize the impact legs have on overall strenght/power even for stuff that apparently is more upper/torso related

The guy had no reason to lie really.

They seem to be friends or at least acquaintances. How many times have we heard X fighter is the best at Y from Z teammate? It means nothing.

Back