2 time Judo gold medalist, wins wmma debut.

The fact someone like you still thinks shit like this is funny, is all anyone needs to know about the type person you are. I hope you're not stupid enough to raise children. Especially daughters.

Time to stop posting and get some fresh air champ

Kayla-Harrison-says-MMA-helped-her-deal-with-post-judo-%E2%80%98depression%E2%80%99.png
Was this guy impressed with her performance?

Knew my boy Murr back in college ...

Was this guy impressed with her performance?

Holy shit lmao she's more jacked than most of the men at Featherweight

Don't know much about her.. just googled her name for a pic and shared some in the thread she clearly is a big girl not sure if she is at 145 or 155.. Cyborg will have her hands full with this younger, bigger, probably stronger fighter.

Damn, her coach was a disgusting piece of shit.... Hate hearing about that. Women come to martial arts to get empowered and learn to defend themselves, and some douche molests them.
Yeah, and the worst part is, that her mom put her in judo because she thought it was so empowering. Of course it’s not the moms fault, but as a parent myself that would eat away at me a little bit.

Don't know much about her.. just googled her name for a pic and shared some in the thread she clearly is a big girl not sure if she is at 145 or 155.. Cyborg will have her hands full with this younger, bigger, probably stronger fighter.
Just my opinion but she’s not gunna look good under usada

Just my opinion but she’s not gunna look good under usada

She fought at 165 lbs oh... if that is with weight cutting then she won't make 145 will need a catch weight for any bout with Borg.

PS: has 2 gold medals she has seen USADA already many times.

She said she will fight once more @155, then transition down to 145. She is going to take the time to drop the weight the right way.

Strength of competition aside, it was obvious that she is talented. Her GNP was nasty. She is a woman who can end a fight with her fists. There was almost no stand-up at all in the fight, so there are still a lot of questions there. But her talent level is pretty obvious. It was her pro debut, and she disposed of a lesser fighter very quickly, as any talented fighter should.

She fought at 165 lbs oh... if that is with weight cutting then she won't make 145 will need a catch weight for any bout with Borg.

PS: has 2 gold medals she has seen USADA already many times.
Oh yeah, she gonna beat the testers.

Interdasting

She said she will fight once more @155, then transition down to 145. She is going to take the time to drop the weight the right way.

Strength of competition aside, it was obvious that she is talented. Her GNP was nasty. She is a woman who can end a fight with her fists. There was almost no stand-up at all in the fight, so there are still a lot of questions there. But her talent level is pretty obvious. It was her pro debut, and she disposed of a lesser fighter very quickly, as any talented fighter should.

She cut a lot to get to 165 ? this is one heck of a change to drop 2 weight classes.

She cut a lot to get to 165 ? this is one heck of a change to drop 2 weight classes.
The fight the other night was at 155. If she was at a higher weight than that in Judo, I'm ignorant to it. But two fights at 155, then she will stay at 145 after that.

The fight the other night was at 155. If she was at a higher weight than that in Judo, I'm ignorant to it. But two fights at 155, then she will stay at 145 after that.

Sherdog has her at 165, freaky.

And wiki said 75 kg so again 165 for the Judo career.

Okay one weight class sounds better and if she has a talk with Borg I think she will be down for 155 but will be nice for the 145 division.

Sherdog has her at 165, freaky.

And wiki said 75 kg so again 165 for the Judo career.

Okay one weight class sounds better and if she has a talk with Borg I think she will be down for 155 but will be nice for the 145 division.
This may be why it took so long for her to debut. If she was at 165 in Judo, she took the time to drop down to 155. She announced her transition to MMA in 2016, I believe. I would wager that she was able to make 155 fairly easily, and feels 145 isn't that far away. I hope that is the case, bc if she and Cyborg are interested in a fight, 145 should be the place for it. But, it would be interesting to see if Cyborg would take it at 155, after all of the talk she had for Ronda not wanting to fight her at 145.

This may be why it took so long for her to debut. If she was at 165 in Judo, she took the time to drop down to 155. She announced her transition to MMA in 2016, I believe. I would wager that she was able to make 155 fairly easily, and feels 145 isn't that far away. I hope that is the case, bc if she and Cyborg are interested in a fight, 145 should be the place for it. But, it would be interesting to see if Cyborg would take it at 155, after all of the talk she had for Ronda not wanting to fight her at 145.

Eh Ronda was full of hot air.. Cyborg seems different.. not sure with the UFC if they will like that idea so much.

Eh Ronda was full of hot air.. Cyborg seems different.. not sure with the UFC if they will like that idea so much.
I believe Cyborg' s contract is up in November, and she has it in her contract that when it's up that's she is just free to do whatever. No champions clause or whatnot. She had been talking about boxing, but hopefully that isn't the case. She could be a huge star in Japan.

Judo is as good or better than Jiu-Jitsu. There should be a lot more Judo fighters in the UFC but unfortunately those guys think Jiu-Jitsu is the best martial art in the world.

Back