2 showers a day too much?

If you shower too often you remove protective oils and barriers from your skin, making you prone to staph and other infections/germs. You still also lack moisture and look like at 70 year old in your 30s

Y'all are showing too much, IMO.

If you do a lot of activity which causes you to sweat and/or get very dirty, then I understand, but otherwise two showers per day is excessive.

Your skin is an organ, with good bacteria and oils. Excessive showering can really fuck that up and leave your skin dry and unhealthy.

Saying that... I often shower twice a day, due to BJJ. I shower before and after training. If I'm doing two sessions per day, that obviously jumps up to three, sometimes four... And I hate it.

I've started having much colder showers to try save my skin from too much heat drying it out.

On days when I don't train, I try not to shower to give my skin a break.

No wonder why all you guys are going bald..

Those showers are costing your hair in return.

Idiots.

What?

I shave my head but I still use shampoo that helps hair grow... so I'm really not understanding this post at all. How do showers make you lose hair?

My shampoo has been sold out for a while now and I'm worried the company stopped selling it. I need to go on ebay like right now, it's still not back in stock and this shit is great.

Last edited:
I shower twice a day but it is quite normal when you live in the tropics due to the humidity.

Once in the morning and then once after the gym before I sleep.

If your skin isn't dry or anything then it's no problem

Any of you ever lived outdoors?
I spent several months living in a tent on beaches and in forests of New Zealand..
It was Jump in the ocean, or rub some dry dirt on your crotchal areas and pits and sometimes wet wipes for asshole and cock. Occasionally come across a camping area w a coldass shower.

Every morning and after I train. When I train in the morning I don't shower before.

Of and if you guys are using shampoo every day, it s very bad for your hair.

I spent several months living in a tent on beaches and in forests of New Zealand..
It was Jump in the ocean, or rub some dry dirt on your crotchal areas and pits and sometimes wet wipes for asshole and cock. Occasionally come across a camping area w a coldass shower.
Wut

2 is a minimum number.
I work out 2x a day like 3 to 4 times a week, so obviously shower after each workout. And then either shower before sleep, or when I wake up in the morning depending on my mood.

I spend like 2 to 3 mins in the shower. Can't understand how people can take 10 and 15 minute long showers. How much body do you have to wash?

Is normal....?
<6>

Anyone drink beer in the shower?

Also. Sitting down or laying down during the shower is a great feeling

Some watermelon on a hot summer day in the shower is great as well.

{<doc}

giphy.gif

{<doc}

giphy.gif

I shower twice a week, maximum. I grew up on a farm, so over the years I just got used to the feeling of being a bit dirty. Now I can go weeks without doing it and it won't bother me, but I still do it out of courtesy for others.

Bunch of nasty mfers in this thread.

Probably average two showers a day myself. First one is generally cold.

if you shower in the evening before bed then how do the fuck do you need to shower again in the morning?? lmao ya'll are way too fat if u sweat like that at night

Yeah two showers a day over here almost always. I like a shower in the morning before starting my day, both work days and weekends. I also like to shower in the evening before getting into bed. I live in Hawaii and it's warm most days, I get a little ripe so I shower is a great way to relax and freshen up.

if you shower in the evening before bed then how do the fuck do you need to shower again in the morning?? lmao ya'll are way too fat if u sweat like that at night

Exactly.

I only sweat when a warm front moves in at night or something. You should be kind of chilly when going to bed anyway, not nice and toasty.

Back