2 shot at New Mexico high school, police say

thoughts and prayers outta put a stop to these

Educational institute of peace

Wait what..

My kid had a swat lock down at his school this morning also in NM..

It was cleared..

Three people were killed during a shooting at a New Mexico high school Thursday morning, and the shooter is among the dead, PEOPLE confirms.

The fatal victims were two students at Aztec High School, San Juan County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Jayme Harcrow tells PEOPLE. It was not immediately clear whether the victims were male or female.

The shooter was also killed, says Harcrow, but it was unknown how the shooter died....

http://people.com/crime/new-mexico-aztec-high-school-shooting-reported/

I heard of this from a text from my friend in Aztec who has a kid in school there.

There were two shooters according to him.

I thought and prayed. Cleared it right up

Thanks..

Was actually about to leave work to go get him but school called said it was clear.

The old lady is freaking out now..

Thanks..

Was actually about to leave work to go get him but school called said it was clear.

The old lady is freaking out now..

In seriousness I'm super happy everything is good. One of my worst nightmares is getting that call from the school or hearing about my kids school on lockdown

Educational institute of peace

Highly unlikely. My money would be on a classic school shooter; a pathetic shit-bag who decided to take his/their hatred out on fellow pupils.

Not that it makes any difference to the victims, of course. RIP, and condolences to the families.

works every time...

in all mass shootings and all acts of Islamic Terrorism..

thoughts and prayers, and better yet, a new filter for your profile pic on Facebook.

Oh yes!! The filter is a proven winner. I did it after Charlie Hebdo and personally stopped at least 5 attacks. I thought too so that probably helped

Highly unlikely. My money would be on a classic school shooter; a pathetic shit-bag who decided to take his/their hatred out on fellow pupils.

Not that it makes any difference to the victims, of course. RIP, and condolences to the families.

I know I was being sarcastic

In seriousness I'm super happy everything is good. One of my worst nightmares is getting that call from the school or hearing about my kids school on lockdown

Right..

I mean Aztec is a good hour away from us but still, my kids school swat lock down happened only about an hour before this happened..

Just to close for comfort, time wise..

Right..

I mean Aztec is a good hour away from us but still, my kids school swat lock down happened only about an hour before this happened..

Just to close for comfort, time wise..

What really stinks is that this could conceivably happen anywhere.

What really stinks is that this could conceivably happen anywhere.

Yeah. Unless you put armed guards in every single school in America, which is impossible, there is no way to absolutely guarantee safety for pupils and teachers.

Yeah. Unless you put armed guards in every single school in America, which is impossible, there is no way to absolutely guarantee safety for pupils and teachers.

Even then... It would certainly help mitigate the death toll but anyone could get a few shots off.

thoughts and something followed by false flag...............am i doing it right?

sorry almost forgot, now is not the time........

Back