2 of the most unexpected and incredible outcomes happened from short notice fights

Yeah that’s some superhuman, unnatural shit there.
xMRPz.gif

nothing beats cabo diaz one call made him a multi millionaire
Not a fan but really happy for the guy. Made the most out of the situation. Would like him to beat conor in a third fight

Short notice Bisping vs Rockhold. Left Hook Larry changed his life right there!
dbVUE4g.gif

And that KO got Bisping into a GSP fight $$$ later on.
75nO3x1.gif

And most importantly short notice Diaz against Conor.
PiercingMildGrouper.gif

And the immediate rematch. 2 red panty nights outta nowhere for a guy who was on vacation drinking tequila.
DevotedCheeryAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif

You never know when this kind of opportunity is gonna present itself.
For example, we have a fight that has been canceled many times already: Tony vs Khabib.
So which top 10 LW fighter do you guys think should be in the gym training getting prepared to take this fight on short notice if one of them pulls out? (Maia said he made a camp preparing for Woodley and Thompson ufc 209 in case one of them pulled out)

Thoughts?

Latifi vs Moose

Got himself into the promo for that.

The fight that def stands out is the Bisping one. Guy went from a career journeyman to a defending champ.

Ortega gets hurt, Frankie wants to get paid.

He moves back up to 155, his former stomping grounds.

Depending on who gets hurt:

Stuffs Khabibs TD's while outworking him on the feet. A decisive, but boring victory for the Answer.

OR

Gets rocked early by Tony's "unconventional/ awkward striking", but survives. Eventually, takes Ferguson down and avoids his subs while landing enough gnp to avoid the standup. Decision for the Answer.
Fighting a perfect fight he could beat Tony I think.

Even with a perfect fight Khabib wins that one. Size matters especially in wrestling. Frankie's technique probably isn't better then the Russians and you know Khabib is stronger.

I love me some Frankie but I don't wanna see that beat down at this point in his career.

Back