2 Bellator events this weekend?

Enigma87

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It looks like there is one Friday AMD Saturday? Can I watch both on DAZN?

Yes and Yes.

They have started to do these "doubleheader" weekends and I like it. They are doing it again for their Hawaii cards.

smart time to do 2 shows with the hype of ufc 229 with the casuals. Fedor is still a big name and chael doesnt hurt either.

I’m excited for back to back Bellator’s but these cards leave me a little underwhelmed. Not enough good prospects on the main card that can get some of that Fedor/Chael casual rub off. Closest thing to it is prob Tokov facing Storm. Other than that, a lot of older UFC guys. I’ll still watch but I wanna see some prospects in there.

I think this is great, even if the cards are somewhat weak. Combate Americas is also on against the Saturday card, so a ton of mma in DAZN this weekend.

Hell yea! Much more pumped for this weekend now sherbros! Thanks for the feedback!

I’m excited for back to back Bellator’s but these cards leave me a little underwhelmed. Not enough good prospects on the main card that can get some of that Fedor/Chael casual rub off. Closest thing to it is prob Tokov facing Storm. Other than that, a lot of older UFC guys. I’ll still watch but I wanna see some prospects in there.
Lil Kimbo, carrington banks, lorenz (still young), corrales, and shelmanko (not a prospect but still) These cards have a lot of depth for bellator cards. Not sure what else you want?

Lil Kimbo, carrington banks, lorenz (still young), corrales, and shelmanko (not a prospect but still) These cards have a lot of depth for bellator cards. Not sure what else you want?
Agreed, the prelims are underwhelming but the main cards are absolutely worth watching all the way throigh

Agreed, the prelims are underwhelming but the main cards are absolutely worth watching all the way throigh
considering they make half the prelims fight AFTER the main card and sell tickets, its obvious bellator doesnt give a FUCK about prelims. That said I have seen older machida and aj mckee on their prelims but that was a few years ago.

Literally the only guy you named in their 20’s was Kimbo Jr. I want to see guys like Fortune, Davis, etc. Hell even put Kimbel on the main card. These Fedor cards are a missed opportunity for your prospects when you fill them up with has beens like Kongo or Bendo. No offense to them, they’re still legit but I’d prefer if we saw some younger guys. Like the Rory-Moose card was perfect. Legit main event, classic legends fight co-main, and then Lima vs Koreshkov, and Pico and Bolaños. Now that’s a card right there. Maybe I’m being too hard on them but Kongo and Nelson are guaranteed boring fights. Bendo is maybe in the same bracket as well.

I'm pumped for the doubleheader!

Stacked weekend of MMA after a crazy week of MMA last weekend. Really looking forward to it. Ready for Fedor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back