1k richer... Thank you Owen "waistcoat" Roddy

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pathetic...

As I called it to my mate about a week ago. He'd gas inside of 2 rounds and it would be downhill from there.

I picked Floyd inside of 4 rounds. I said a safe bet would be inside 6. Guess Floyd let it settle for longer than that.

Just won 1k.

Thank you Chael Sonnen part II.

All that shit you lot talked...

Ahhhhhhhahahhahahahahahhaha...

POINT TO THE EASY WORK!

Last edited:
My only regret is that I didn't bet more. Up $300 tonight. I was stupid to not bet the house, this was the lock of the decade.

Brought to you by the same guy who made the infamous thread

"Y'all really don't know who Eddie Alvarez is"

I picked Floyd TKO 7 but didn't put money on it just because i'm not into betting. I wouldn't have put money on Conor at anything less than like 30/1 I can't believe how many thought he would win.

LOL you must have been standing on shaky legs the first 6 rounds. Congrats on your wins, if you did bet at all that is.

Pathetic...

As I called it to my mate about a week ago. He'd gas inside or 2 rounds and it would be downhill from there.

I picked Floyd inside of 4 rounds. I said a safe bet would be inside 6. Guess Floyd let it settle for longer than that.

Just won 1k.

Thank you Chael Sonnen part II.

All that shit you lot talked...

Ahhhhhhhahahhahahahahahhaha...

POINT TO THE EASY WORK!
Get that off your chest? Looking forward to the retarded casuals like yourself leaving sherdog for good, been nice having you haha

Wait
Owen roddey is being mocked for not being able to take a mma fighter to the highest peaks of boxing and beat one of the best ever ?

I lost several thousand. But it sure made the fight exciting and that's why we bet, lets be honest.

Back