19 year old girl gets head stuck in truck's tail-pipe, requires Fire dept.'s help

Well that's one way to shut her up.

29Xzot1.gif

Then she's proud of it, displayed the exhaust pipe at bar and posting pics as "the tailpipe girl". I see great things in her future, and by great things I mean bumming cigarettes off barflys and asking "who wants to buy a lady a drink?"

What kind of guy or gal puts such a huge tailpipe on their pickup? It would look god dam stupid.

Funny this comes up shortly after the thread about IQs dropping over the last 40 years

Imagine being so insecure that you're got an exhaust pipe large enough to fit an adult's head.

What kind of guy or gal puts such a huge tailpipe on their pickup? It would look god dam stupid.
someone that wants to annoy the living shit out of everyone they drive by or live next to. I wouldn't be surprised if the thing has a glasspack or some other exhaust noise amplifying device on it to make it louder.

See shit like this all the time, unfortunately. Actually had a co-worker try to talk me into doing something like that to my truck.

Then she's proud of it, displayed the exhaust pipe at bar and posting pics as "the tailpipe girl". I see great things in her future, and by great things I mean bumming cigarettes off barflys and asking "who wants to buy a lady a drink?"

We've all done incredibly stupid stuff while drunk....lol. I think she's probably just embarrassed about it and poking fun at herself and making a joke. If she got all defensive and upset it would just make it worse. Might as well laugh at yourself and the situation. Also, what kind of d-bag has a tailpipe that big on his truck!?!

We've all done incredibly stupid stuff while drunk....lol. I think she's probably just embarrassed about it and poking fun at herself and making a joke. If she got all defensive and upset it would just make it worse. Might as well laugh at yourself and the situation. Also, what kind of d-bag has a tailpipe that big on his truck!?!
see my other post regarding the tailpipe.

As far as the girl goes, I have lived in Florida for the better part of my life, believe me I can spot a future barfly hag when I see one. Been in enough dive bars that I've actually seen the transformation take place over a couple years. Sad thing is by the time she's 30 she'll look like she's in her late 50's, mostly due to chain smoking, heavy drinking and over exposure to the sun usually from days at the beach or in this case lake or going mudding in her bikini and cowboy boots. Her face will have more wrinkles than a Sharpei and her skin will be so leathery that Buffalo Bill would need to buy out the entire lotion aisle at Walmart.

That's a fine-looking piece of tailpipe.

Technically, she gave that truck head.

I hear TLC's already offered her a show

someone that wants to annoy the living shit out of everyone they drive by or live next to. I wouldn't be surprised if the thing has a glasspack or some other exhaust noise amplifying device on it to make it louder.

See shit like this all the time, unfortunately. Actually had a co-worker try to talk me into doing something like that to my truck.
Just measured the diameter of the tailpipe on my diesel Silverado; it comes to 4 - 7/8" . I don't know if it is stock as I bought my truck used from a dealer. You can not hear the exhaust on my truck; the only thing anyone hears is the peculiar sound of a diesel.

Just measured the diameter of the tailpipe on my diesel Silverado; it comes to 4 - 7/8" . I don't know if it is stock as I bought my truck used from a dealer. You can not hear the exhaust on my truck; the only thing anyone hears is the peculiar sound of a diesel.
images

this is what I'm talking about, add to that a tailpipe that flares out like a trumpet and it'll definitely wake up your neighbors.

images

this is what I'm talking about, add to that a tailpipe that flares out like a trumpet and it'll definitely wake up your neighbors.
Out here by Lake Michigan's west coast, there aren't trucks that are noisy like that. When you do see modded trucks here, they are jacked up a bit with large diameter tires and after market suspension lifts. Not my thing as it makes what is already horrible fuel economy way worse, and there is a noticeable detrimental effect on center of gravity. Other than mud bogging I can't see the utility of jacked up trucks, except ofcourse to show-off.

Out here by Lake Michigan's west coast, there aren't trucks that are noisy like that. When you do see modded trucks here, they are jacked up a bit with large diameter tires and after market suspension lifts. Not my thing as it makes what is already horrible fuel economy way worse, and there is a noticeable detrimental effect on center of gravity. Other than mud bogging I can't see the utility of jacked up trucks, except ofcourse to show-off.
upload_2018-6-14_14-19-27.jpeg
I know what you mean, I see things like this all the time. Usually with a nice big set of truck nuts and the glass pack mufflers I posted before. The worst part is they are usually driven by over privileged teens that race them in and out of traffic, every once in awhile you'll see on flipped. Also a lot of them tend to have a full size US flag or confederate flag on a flagpole in the bed. Always nice to be driving and all a sudden the flag snaps off and goes fluttering over the windshield.
images

Back