1800 Calorie Per Day Diets

I wouldnt recommend it for someone who is powerlifting but if losing fat is your goal it is a decent diet. Its not as little food as you think. The bowl of cereal would be a giant bowl of banana nut crunch which is basically mixed nuts and grains. I'd get 3 bowls out of a box.

What works for one person may not work for another. Maybe it works wonders for you. That said, even when I wasn't powerlifting, I'd lose more than a pound of muscle for each additional pound of fat doing it at high deficit. I got hydrostatically tested to confirm this. If I cut my calories by about 15%, I can lose fat while maintaining (usually gaining) muscle. That's all I'm saying. Truce. Though, aside from the milk and "wild card" there's not one option for a complete protein on there. I heard from a strong man that "PB&J is nutritionally useless." I believe it.

Truce is good. To clarify the wild card was always meat and vegetables.

Truce is good. To clarify the wild card was always meat and vegetables.

Well, meat and veggies are good.

Let's hug it out, bitch.
url

if your train hard and weigh over 140-150lbs (lean), its very unsafe to take such a small amount of calories for a prolonged period. It puts undue strain on the heart and cortisol levels in the body run rampant. The chances of injusry grow because of less elasticity in the connective tissues. If you do plan to go ahead with this though, buy some omega3 fish oils. take at least 12grams a day. also buy coenzyme q10 to protect your heart.

Back