18 yearold cuck robs bisping

says a lot about mike that he doesn't really want to press charges.

Mike is kind one the one getting cucked in this situation tho.

This kid robbed him and even talked shit afterwards and Mike is just sitting there in his cuck chair taking it.

says a lot about mike that he doesn't really want to press charges.
He doesn't want to ruin a kids entire life over doing something where no one was hurt. Good for Bisping. I'd be conflicted too if the person was so young.

When someone says cuck I immediately know they have sweaty and stinky armpits.

Faherhood made him soft. Press charges or slap the kid around at his home, taking your shit back.

Or ANY of the opponents he fought in the UK... (Hendo 2, Anderson, Leites, etc)

<bball2>
<JRSmith40>
<OKC16>
Even with that cheap shot Anderson threw, he still got his arse kicked. Maybe he'd have done better if he was on his special sauce.

yawn
Bisping talks so much shit, ducked challengers, ducks rockhold recently, I honestly have no sympathy for him :p

anyone else find it hilarious Bisping has a one eyed dog? lol

i could see bisping letting it go if the kid returned his stuff but the fact the little cuck actually was still a little bitch about it shows he deserves it bispings wife is making him pursue pressing charges so hes gonna get his
Ah. I played somenof the video, but moved on before hearing about the incident. If the kid has no remorse, they're already probably well on their way to being a a repeat offender, imo. At which point, fuck it. Consequences are the only chance for him to learn. And it's not all about what's best for him at this point, as he's the one who wronged someone else.

Poor Bisping... Vitor gave him a permanent Shadface.

upload_2018-7-16_11-27-30.png

Mike is kind one the one getting cucked in this situation tho.

This kid robbed him and even talked shit afterwards and Mike is just sitting there in his cuck chair taking it.
It's a grown man not wanting to ruin a kids life for one bad mistake. It's his sympathy that is being exploited because he knows many kids do stupid shit and then straighten up. it was clearly a felony based on the value of what was stolen. A felony conviction and you can't go to school, you can't get a job.

Bisping had his watch collection stolen as well as his daughters watches, purses, shoes. They were stolen by some 18 year old kids that went over to Bisping’s house when they crashed a little get together Bisping’s daughter was having with her friends. The kid that actually stole the stuff posted on Snapchat all the stuff he had taken from Bisping’s home.

Fucking kids man.

Kids should be sentenced to a sparring session with Mike as part of the punishment.

Do you enjoy seeing ping being KO'd?

Why would you even use a word when you don't know the meaning of said word? That is kindergarten level stupidity. And even if you somehow knew what it meant OP this is the wrong usage of the word. If anything that 18yo dude cucked Bisping for partying in his house, stealing his stuff and possibly even fucking his daughter. You people get worse everyday.

Man... Bisping gets no respect even outside of the Octagon.

Maybe these teens knew who he is but still didn't give a fuck.
lmao that's how I felt initially. like wtf. no one fears him yet he used to be a top 10 fighter. maybe its cause he is so casual about everything hence he doesnt instil fear in your average person's brain. imagine that kid trying to rob ngannou. Would be priceless.

Back