18 yearold cuck robs bisping

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

im surprised hes even considering not pressing charges from the way the little shit tried to taunt him after bisping must have been like that as a child then and sees himself in him

18 year old cuck, huh?

Cuck? Did Mike fuck dude's wife or something?

Bisping had his watch collection stolen as well as his daughters watches, purses, shoes. They were stolen by some 18 year old kids that went over to Bisping’s house when they crashed a little get together Bisping’s daughter was having with her friends. The kid that actually stole the stuff posted on Snapchat all the stuff he had taken from Bisping’s home.

Fucking kids man.

Kids should be sentenced to a sparring session with Mike as part of the punishment.

Last edited:
Didn't watch. Just came here to tell TS that I made his dad a cuck.

One can only guess if not pressing charges would/will make a difference for a shithead at that age. There's a good chance he won't realize he should change his ways, and then do it. Although it's possible it avoids a chain of events that could lead to him fucking up his chances to be a productive adult.

im surprised hes even considering not pressing charges from the way the little shit tried to taunt him after bisping must have been like that as a child then and sees himself in him

Well I kinda support the guy robbing Bisping if the Ping cuck'd him as you claim.

Yeah, just like you.
159.gif

One can only guess if not pressing charges would/will make a difference for a shithead at that age. There's a good chance he won't realize he should change his ways, and then do it. Although it's possible it avoids a chain of events that could lead to him fucking up his chances to be a productive adult.

i could see bisping letting it go if the kid returned his stuff but the fact the little cuck actually was still a little bitch about it shows he deserves it bispings wife is making him pursue pressing charges so hes gonna get his

Man... Bisping gets no respect even outside of the Octagon.

Maybe these teens knew who he is but still didn't give a fuck.

Was it as bad as him robbing Matt Hamill?

I like how Bisping's podcast has like 8000 subs and consistently gets less than 10000 views, yet people cutting it up and reuploading it usually get 100k+.
<28>

Or ANY of the opponents he fought in the UK... (Hendo 2, Anderson, Leites, etc)

<bball2>
<JRSmith40>
<OKC16>
And yet it was the English judge that gave it to Hammil and the yank that have it bisping, but carry on with your bullshit, you always do.

Back