176 lbs wrestler vs 308 lbs powerlifter wrestling match

To be honest HW are special.
There's diminishing returns to added size and strength, and when some point is reached a , let's 6'1 230lbs guy is more than big enough to run through almost any kind of freak/giant if the skill discrepancy is big enough..
Yup.

And that is why it is so stupid that people always harp on the fact that Fedor beat guys so much bigger than him, often saying they were 50lbs or more bigger. Ya, he did and those were his easy, gimme fights typically. Fedor was not great for beating giants, he was great for beating the best men around his size and weight such as Crocop and BigNog, etc. Those were his great wins. If you wanted to give him a squash match where he could build his highlight reel with a finish, then give him the giants in his Prime.

To be honest HW are special.
There's diminishing returns to added size and strength, and when some point is reached a , let's 6'1 230lbs guy is more than big enough to run through almost any kind of freak/giant if the skill discrepancy is big enough..

i think struve would be very dangerous... if he knew how to use his length/reach correctly.

i know ... i know :D coulda woulda shoulda
<Fedor23>

Giant roidgead got wrestlefucked and bitchtossed.

Shocked that there is no comment yet about powerlifting having F- level athletes.

Literaly sherdog has a very deep pool of HW, 230-240 lbs 6'3 men. Should start own mma promotion

I don't need the UFC. I'm 6'7, multi-billionaire, 11 inch dick, 4% body fat, 135 - 1 street fighting record (Lost to Rickson), and in a consenting polygamous relationship with 9 women. The UFC needs me.

its been proven over and over that the optimal size and weight for a HW male fighting is between 240-265lbs.

Outside a rare few freaks, who are the exception and not the rule, like Lesner and Ubereem, the competition actually gets WEAKER the bigger the guys get.

I know that shertards get enamored by zee muscles but whether its muscles or a build like this...

giphy.gif

...these giant guys lose mobility, flexibility, balance, reflexes, stamina ,etc or all of the above.

Again some shertard enamored with zee muscles in the OP will claim its different but history has shown us it is not.
Here a mind-blower for ya, the fat dude was at one time an NCAA DI All American.

I'd like to see this sort of size/skill/strength difference but greco.

this guy is a fucken bodybuilder you fucken noob.

even a fat gamer could "destroy" a bodybuilder.

average guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bodybuilder.

ps: he is 140kg? lmfaoo. maybe 100-120

lol at fat gamer could destroy a body builder nice try

I think that was before the NCAAs had a weight limit for the heavies IIRC
I believe that's correct. I'm sure he wasn't as big as when he fought Keith Hackney but Yarborough probably wrestled within a few years of that 400 pound Iowa guy. The guy who won Olympic bronze.

The smaller guy tested positive for steroids twice.

Back