176 lbs wrestler vs 308 lbs powerlifter wrestling match

Dat mullet power!!!

The diference isnt size its skill and technique that seperates you then size comes after. Imagine the big dude with as much knowledge and skill as the smaller guy.

There should be a stickied thread at the top of the forum dedicated to wrestling and kickboxing matches with giant size/skill descrepencies.

Proof that MM could roll off the couch and trounce most of Sherdog with ease

Proof that MM could roll off the couch and trounce most of Sherdog with ease

Trounce us all unless one of us is a professional MMA fighter in the UFC or Bellator and much larger than MM.

Trounce us all unless one of us is a professional MMA fighter in the UFC or Bellator and much larger than MM.
Which is why I said "most"

So, yep. In agreement.

This doesn't mean much...

Most "little guys" aren't Olympic caliber wreslters and most "big guys" aren't in Power-lifting shape...

its been proven over and over that the optimal size and weight for a HW male fighting is between 240-265lbs.

Outside a rare few freaks, who are the exception and not the rule, like Lesner and Ubereem, the competition actually gets WEAKER the bigger the guys get.

I know that shertards get enamored by zee muscles but whether its muscles or a build like this...

giphy.gif

...these giant guys lose mobility, flexibility, balance, reflexes, stamina ,etc or all of the above.

Again some shertard enamored with zee muscles in the OP will claim its different but history has shown us it is not.

this guy is a fucken bodybuilder you fucken noob.

even a fat gamer could "destroy" a bodybuilder.

average guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bodybuilder.

ps: he is 140kg? lmfaoo. maybe 100-120

Last edited:
I wonder how low of a weight class you can get to before the powerlifter would have won lol.

its been proven over and over that the optimal size and weight for a HW male fighting is between 240-265lbs.

Outside a rare few freaks, who are the exception and not the rule, like Lesner and Ubereem, the competition actually gets WEAKER the bigger the guys get.

I know that shertards get enamored by zee muscles but whether its muscles or a build like this...

giphy.gif

...these giant guys lose mobility, flexibility, balance, reflexes, stamina ,etc or all of the above.

Again some shertard enamored with zee muscles in the OP will claim its different but history has shown us it is not.

To be honest HW are special.
There's diminishing returns to added size and strength, and when some point is reached a , let's 6'1 230lbs guy is more than big enough to run through almost any kind of freak/giant if the skill discrepancy is big enough..

Then the powerlifter pulls out a shank and stabs him in the neck.

Technique that, bitch.

Back