170 misses Robbie Lawler

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He made the division exciting...All his championship fights were exciting fights...even when he lost to Woodley.

Before him it was Miltech(zzzzz) hughes, GSP.
Now it has guys like Colby, Usman, Thompson, Till, Maia...Even woodley has been boring since Lawler.

For me, Robbie Lawler is my most exciting Champion in UFC history.

We ALL miss Robbie Lawler. Too bad he's on the downswing now and he's still rehabbing a messed up knee.

I also miss Robbie but... he's best times gone. If they wanna feed him younger guys to promote them, fuck this shit.

WW division will never be the same like was with: GSP, Hughes, Diaz, prime Condit, prime Bigg Rigg, prime Robbie, Rory etc. Now I don't give a fuck and rooting for lw and mw bouts.

The Roobery Goatson Tiki fight was the most drama fueled fight on his record and got many fans into the drama era of mma. Then we saw themes of cowboys, bank robbers, and goats fighting in the octagon.

Robbie was never the most skilled fighter in the division, but he had heart and chin and cardio for days. Two of the best fights EVER came during his title reign. He made Hendricks literally turn and run away. He took everything Rory and Condit could throw and gave it right back.

Always a fan of Ruthless.

He made the division exciting...All his championship fights were exciting fights...even when he lost to Woodley.

Before him it was Miltech(zzzzz) hughes, GSP.
Now it has guys like Colby, Usman, Thompson, Till, Maia...Even woodley has been boring since Lawler.

For me, Robbie Lawler is my most exciting Champion in UFC history.
Hughes fights were almost always exciting, Robbie can be lazy in some of his fights and let the edge-of-your-seat tension slip away some. I do miss him though. The division can certainly use more Lawler fights.

DJ, Holloway\Ortega, Woodley, DC

theses guys should make the switch permanent n move one up for sure

He'd still be competitive if he stayed with ATT.

tfw the best welterweight today is a lay and pray wrestler who hoverhands prostitutes he rents.

Agree the ruthless era was fantastic

The guy has been fighting coming on 20 years... let him end his career on top. Not against someone who will sleep him...

Back