170 lbs Conor on 40 year old Manlet Floyd:"Strong in the clinch",LMFAO @ Notion of boxers being weak

What are you talking about? At any moment Conor could have thrown Floyd on his head, mounted him, whipped his dick out and mushroom slapped him in front of 5 million people if he felt like it. And there's not a thing Floyd could have done about it.
You have some weird fantasies my friend seek help

Boxing is dead and has been for years. For once in a very long time, Boxing had an event that the public were excited about thanks to Conor. It's pretty sad when hardly anyone (including myself) doesn't know who the Heavyweight Boxing champ is.

-

Its Anthony Joshua, and worldwide, he is pretty popular. His fight with Klitschko made about 1.5 million PPV in the UK alone.

Had a viewership above 10 millions in Germany, almost a million in Poland and about 1.3 million in the US between showtime and HBO.

This notion that MMA is more popular than boxing its ridiculous, maybe in the US, but worldwide is not even close.

The Robin Blacks and Brendan Schaubs of the world, the supposed "Experts" showed a stunning lack understanding about boxing. I though Connor had a shot, but to base it on angles and stances that Floyd has never seen is just straight disrespectful and ignorant of the sport of boxing. Robin Black was even saying that Connors sparring footage showed him doing things that boxers don't do and won't be prepared for, like lunging in with his left while hopping forward with his back foot, has this man Never seen Manny Pacquiao throw a punch?

Or where Conor fuckboys are as obsessed with Conor's dick as they are with his money. In the future save your homoerotic Conor fantasy fan-fiction for your Boy Scout sleep overs.
Why you gotta dog the Scouts?

I mean, fuck that idiot, but the Scout's? C'mon man.

Its Anthony Joshua, and worldwide, he is pretty popular. His fight with Klitschko made about 1.5 million PPV in the UK alone.

Had a viewership above 10 millions in Germany, almost a million in Poland and about 1.3 million in the US between showtime and HBO.

This notion that MMA is more popular than boxing its ridiculous, maybe in the US, but worldwide is not even close.

This is accurate. The jump from Boxing -> Kickboxing to MMA is too big for most of the world to accept.

Boxing is dead and has been for years. For once in a very long time, Boxing had an event that the public were excited about thanks to Conor. It's pretty sad when hardly anyone (including myself) doesn't know who the Heavyweight Boxing champ is.

-
Agreed

LOL

If anything Conor proved that boxing and fighting are light years apart
Ass kicked. Toy'd with him for 9 rounds then put him away.

I doubt Floyd even broke a sweat. Easist work of his career.

Sure...but not at fighting.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Or where Conor fuckboys are as obsessed with Conor's dick as they are with his money. In the future save your homoerotic Conor fantasy fan-fiction for your Boy Scout sleep overs.
Lol @ "boy scout sleepovers"

How old are you? Get off the internet old man. Being a geriatric Conor hater is not a good look.

I was one of the guys who got really happy and excited to see Conor knocked out just picturing in my mind the sadness of Conor's ball lickers in Sherdog. But we have to be fair here. If you think Conor coould not put Floyd on his ass any time he wanted, you should go and rewatch UFC 1.
Yes, Conor is not on Royce's clinching level by any standard, but I'm sure any UFC man besides maybe CM Punk can take Floyd easily down.

Back