170 lbs Conor on 40 year old Manlet Floyd:"Strong in the clinch",LMFAO @ Notion of boxers being weak

You are clueless and delusional
I like MMA more too you fairy. I've been a boxing fan much longer though. What's delusional about that?

What's clueless are IDIOTS who thought Conor would win.

I like MMA more too you fairy. I've been a boxing fan much longer though. What's delusional about that?

What's clueless are IDIOTS who thought Conor would win.
What's clueless is thinking boxers are fighters

What's clueless is thinking boxers are fighters

So salty.

200w.gif

Why can't people just appreciate both sports instead of acting like kids and choosing s side!

Idiot. It wasn't a matter of strength. It was a matter of experience. Floyd was experienced and kept his composure and utilized his energy efficiently. Conor was unexperienced and burned out halfway throughout the fight.

I'm mad that boxers aren't fighters? Lol...not really. Boxing is boring as f*ck

Boxing is dead and has been for years. For once in a very long time, Boxing had an event that the public were excited about thanks to Conor. It's pretty sad when hardly anyone (including myself) doesn't know who the Heavyweight Boxing champ is.

-

Boxing is dead and has been for years. For once in a very long time, Boxing had an event that the public were excited about thanks to Conor. It's pretty sad when hardly anyone (including myself) doesn't know who the Heavyweight Boxing champ is.

-

How many know who the UFC HW champ is?

The mma world doesn't know what infighting is. mma fighters can only box somewhat effectively at two ranges. outside of punching range and just within range. At mid range or infighting range they are total bums.

Last edited:
Different sports, different dynamics, different muscles being used, different techniques, different strategies. People who believed Conor's MMA skills would translate well into boxing are naive as fuck.
Moreso ignorant than naive. Ignorance implies lack of knowledge, and conor fanbois are some of the most ignorant folk alive. Anyone here who thought conor was going to knock floyd out, let alone beat him outright, is ignorant

Last edited:
The thing is that Floyd is a complete boxer, and he's good at any distance. Some boxers have zero clinch game, and some like John Ruiz an Shawn Porter have made a career out of it.

Proficiency varies quite a bit.

Sherdog. Where neckbeards can say UFC fighters have small dicks from the safety of behind their computer screens.

Or where Conor fuckboys are as obsessed with Conor's dick as they are with his money. In the future save your homoerotic Conor fantasy fan-fiction for your Boy Scout sleep overs.

Back