16 oz bag gloves with best wrist support

maravillin

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
specifically lookin for hook and loop closure. suggestions dont necessarily have to be pure bag gloves but at least have compact padding and be at least 16 oz. thank you

Check out the Hayabusa MMA Sparring Gloves. I hear they give excellent wrist support and are rather firm in the padding for a sparring glove which would suit them for your bag use.

specifically lookin for hook and loop closure. suggestions dont necessarily have to be pure bag gloves but at least have compact padding and be at least 16 oz. thank you
I agree with the other gentleman. You can't go wrong with the hayabusa boxing glove 16 oz. The have very compact padding. And as far as wrist support no one can top the hayabusa glove. Wrist support so good I dont feel like wearing wraps when I use mine.

Get the hayabusa I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

For what your looking for I agree that the Hayabusa 16 ounce gloves are the best. I have a pair myself, and they work perfectly. The wrist part of the glove is actually longer than some other gloves and has the dual straps to ensure maximum protection.

Well since Hayabusa gloves were already stated, I would also say the Title Rival Gloves

Rival also has a cool closure system with great wrist support. I have the ultra bag gloves and am able to actually tighten them too much they are such sturdy straps.

Combat Sports SafeTech Sparring Glove-Combatsports.com

tg24.jpg

best wrist support i have had on gloves. I have large hands and average size wrists. so by defualt they are actually considered small. I wear an XXL mma glove but the wrist is massive on me. These boxing gloves are the first i have owned and been happy with.

I use these they are really good wrist support and for a 16oz glove they actually weigh 16oz unlike a lot of other gloves

0-rs2v-e15.jpg

why? I understand they are advertised for sparring but i use them for pad work as well and enjoy them more then any other glove i owned.

I know someone who used them on his heavy bag and for pad work and they wore out fasttttt

I know someone who used them on his heavy bag and for pad work and they wore out fasttttt

damn... that sucks.... they are leaps and bonds more comfortable then any glove i have ever wore. I just got them 2 weeks ago so i cant do anything but hope they hold up... then again i do like to buy a new pair once a year... so if i can get a year out of them i will be happy. i know most people want longer though.

thanks guys.. ima give those hayabusas a try..where the cheapest web site to get em in white??? now if i could narrow down my sparin glove option between top king airs or fairtex bgv5 lol..

yeah i actually have the thai silencers and theyre amazing gloves but i was blown away byt he feel of the faitex's and i wanna try the top kings. one thing i learned the silencers is to never buy a glove with ELASTIC velcro closure it ruins what would ordinarily be an amazing glove

The difference between the silencer and the heatseekers is a big difference according to the titleboxing question thread. Hayabsa gloves would run you a pretty penny though. I have a pair of hayabusa's and I like my heatseekers more.

Combat Sports SafeTech Sparring Glove-Combatsports.com

tg24.jpg

best wrist support i have had on gloves. I have large hands and average size wrists. so by defualt they are actually considered small. I wear an XXL mma glove but the wrist is massive on me. These boxing gloves are the first i have owned and been happy with.

They aren't bag gloves though. Have you BTW ever tried Ringside IMFs? I'd love to hear from someone who'd used both the IMFs and the CSI Safetech.

The safetechs are made with IMF foam, I wouldn't expect a larger difference, anything different I would guess would have to be in the closure and leather used.

Title GEL
Ringside IMF
Rival Elite

Those are the three [bag gloves] I own and I'm happy with all of them.

Back