15 Years on Sherdog

I would be around 11 if Sherdog wasn't controlled by the Gestapo in the early 2010’s...
It would be 15 years for me as well if that were the case.

But I really didn't mind starting over. Fedorgasm is a better username than my old one, and I used to post some stupid shit when I was young.

Although I was the first poster to come up with the idea of the sig/av bet and I have no way to prove that now. Guess I'll never get that Nobel prize now.

LOL did that dipship sherwood's american idol ban thread (or whatever the hell it was) get you?

No. It was during Cain-JDS 1 on Fox. I started a thread saying the UFC got what they deserved for only airing one fight on Fox. The fight lasted under a minute and it was hilarious seeing Dana pissed. I guess the Mods had said don’t make threads about this event to the forum and I only saw it after I muy was all said and done but I got a straight ban. Prior to that I had a squeaky clean record, with zero warnings or anything.

shout out to a veteran sherdogger! Happy Birthday.

It would be 15 years for me as well if that were the case.

But I really didn't mind starting over. Fedorgasm is a better username than my old one, and I used to post some stupid shit when I was young.

Although I was the first poster to come up with the idea of the sig/av bet and I have no way to prove that now. Guess I'll never get that Nobel prize now.
Have a Tardcoin bud

3D5EEEE0-45DA-43C9-AC61-7BB0EA8FD026.png

Congrats bud. 15 years is a long time if you made through the Nostronomo era.

A few days late, but it was my 15th Sherdog birthday a few days ago.

4SmBnHO.jpg

<8>

<{dayum}>

My condolences. Getting close myself.

Back